Thread: Let's give some new light to this game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by aPis View Post
    I'd like to hear more of your ideas in a PM.

Something's cooking behind the scene regarding the topic, I can only say that.
    I've kinda smelled it (probably the main reason why I took interest in this thread) - but I didn't want to leak anything ;-).

Maybe now that he knows someone a little higher up the ladder will listen, he'll come up with ideas - since I'm kinda afraid, he only wants to complain that there should be done something, but has no ideas regarding that (that's why I said: "write a detailed suggestion with what should be where" in the first place).

SBT members are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by aPis View Post
    I'd like to hear more of your ideas in a PM.

Something's cooking behind the scene regarding the topic, I can only say that.
    You're overthinking it.
    I created a thread on training grounds trying to find information about how to play some heroes (on the weekend) and understood how it wasn't used much anymore.
    I've searched the forums about those heroes and i only found old topics about them.
    I've searched for videos on youtube and realized no one is making new educational's about hon. I've read the patch notes and saw that many items on the website and guides where already gone.
    General discussion on the other hand is used a lot,.. that means we do have players who use the forums. But it's used mainly for complaining about something and has a lot of hate towards new players and non-english speakers. (something i believe it would change if they were given enough information to improve their game)
    Like me, i believe other new/returning players expect to find some information before playing ranking matches.
    I only shared my thoughts on simple stuff that i think it could be done to improve the game.

I honestly don't find any of my ideas much of a big deal. As i didn't even realized how they could be used as suggestions.. because my intention was just a simple appeal to channel the time players spend in the forum and negativity towards something that could actually improve the game as a whole. (for both newbies and themselves)

I haven't had much time lately, but when i do, i'll try to think about some useful ideas (or maybe it would be more correct to call them expectations from a newbie point of view) to share with you via PM.
    However i hope that what i shared so far is able to help both older players and the team understand what a new player looks for when he starts playing a new moba.
    Last edited by Barghest`; 03-22-2017 at 12:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12