Thread: The Full Story.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

The Full Story.

I didn't want it to come to this because I don't feel like this is anyone's business. But with Kyle constantly threatening me and my family, being borderline disrespectful and today claiming he had 'Skype logs' in which he presented to me:

[6/25/2013 2:16:47 PM] Ensoe: i think swindle stole slickz+khjezu money for
    [6/25/2013 2:16:48 PM] Ensoe: dh
    [6/25/2013 2:16:53 PM] Ensoe: u didn't hear it from me though
    [6/25/2013 2:17:08 PM] Name Redacted: hmm interesting
    [6/25/2013 2:17:10 PM] Name Redacted: k
    [6/25/2013 2:17:35 PM] Ensoe: tahts ****ed up though eh
    [6/25/2013 2:18:10 PM] Name Redacted: it is if it's true
    [6/25/2013 2:21:05 PM] Ensoe: ask trent

Which doesn't prove anything. It is time to let the community know what really happened.

Khezu and I left the team due to several factors:

1. As for the tax situation, Kyle failed to mention that the only issue of tax that was questioned with was why he wanted to withhold 30% US tax from a prize pool that was won in Thailand. 900,000 Thai Baht prize money was won in Thailand NOT the US. Even then, we do not work in the US, you said it yourself, we are in the US as visitors. As an Australian citizen I am responsible to declare all my tax return in Australia. It did not make ANY sense whatsoever to pay taxes TWICE. When we tried to explain this to him, his view on the tax situation did not change. We decided to approach our parents for advice which turned into a heated argument.

When we questioned Papafreek about the supposed 'tax accountant' for our reassurance he started spewing vulgarities, yelling at the top of his voice and refused to give us the name of his 'tax accountant' which he talked about. He eventually told us his name was '**** you' and rage quitted the Skype call.

After failing to take 30% of the winnings for himself, he proceeded to pay us the right amounts which was good. But the fact that he tried to, and failed, is in itself fraud and really shady.

2. There was no issue with the HonTour grand final prize money with taxes as S2 paid us individually.

3. I did not once say or accuse ANYONE of stealing, neither did KheZu. Kyle was merely just withholding money, attempting to withhold taxes and taking an extremely long time to pay us. Even though eventually paid us out in the end, he was always extremely hostile when we simply asked why it was taking so long.

4. I appreciate Papafreek paying for our clothing and all the other living expenses he offered to pay for. However that does not warrant him yelling at my parents for questioning swindle and his "Tax Accountant".

5. He treats his teammates poorly and we felt our positions in the team was never secure. Due to Kyle's track record of replacing his teammates who quote from JoshP as "disposible dogs", for example and not limited to Sender, Skyzoe, Peterpandam, Sneyking. He had a private chat with Khezu that he feared Slickz would move to dota 2 with Dabeliuteef and off that assumption he wanted to replace me behind my back.

6. As for rent, on my arrival to Miami I had moved into an apartment with Kyle and Zak. The rent was initially split two ways but on my arrival we naturally split the rent three ways. Each player paid $800 per month for rent. My visa was for three months. Before my visa expired I told the team that I wanted to stay in Australia and continue playing with them as I no longer wanted to be distant from my girlfriend and family. After my three month visa had expired Kyle suggested that I stayed in Australia for five weeks and return to Miami after Dreamhack Summer 2013 in June. When I was back in Australia, Kyle talked to me on Skype and asked me to pay rent for the remainder of the lease. Surprised by Kyle's request, as I made it clear that I was not returning to Miami and assumed that the Freedman brothers would return to their original rent arrangement (splitting the rent two ways), I ended up giving them an extra $800. I just don't understand why you failed to mention this in your video.

7. The way KheZu and I left the team was very unprofessional and for that I am sorry.

8. During tournaments and scrims, everytime something did not go Kyle's way he would instantly blame someone else in a condescending manner with little to no respect to us. I told him to change his attitude several times but nothing changed. My time in the team eventually became unbearable and prior to Dreamhack I had decided to leave the team for a different environment regardless of the outcome. An environment where I can enjoy playing the game I love.

9. In relation to Kyle's statement, it clearly had half truths and major factors which you failed to mention to make KheZu and I look bad. Please stop harassing me and messaging hatred messages to KheZu about eating watermelon that his mother kindly prepared for him. I do not regret my time in being in Team Stay Green but at this point I want nothing to do with them.

10. This is the cold hard facts like it or not.

I’d like to help shed some light on the situation we’ve been discussing regarding sG and my role in the drama that has transpired so far.

This whole tax situation and drama would probably never have been made public except for some foolish actions on my part and I deeply regret them and want to apologize to all parties. I hope my post can help both sides and you can forgive me for a poor decision I made.

After Trent and Khezu left sG, both Swindle and Trent approached me about joining their new team as their second support/jungle player. During the discussion with Trent, he revealed to me in confidence many of the reasons he left sG, especially an incident that involved the distribution of their prize money. He told me that there was a very heated argument on Skype between him, Khezu, and Swindle and their parents. At one point, Khezu and Trent and their parents asked for the name of the accountant Swindle and his father had hired to solve their tax issues and were told his name was “**** you” by papafreek, who promptly left. This was also followed by swindle becoming very upset that they did not trust him explicitly. At no point did Trent and Khezu outright claim that swindle and his father were a liar, but they were very unhappy about how this conversation went and it greatly affected their level of respect for swindle. If I was told the exact details about the difference between money won in Thailand and Vegas it was lost on me as I didn’t quite understand it myself. I personally believe this was more a misunderstanding and a case of wounded pride on swindle and his father’s part. Swindle has told me he considers himself a very honest and forthcoming person so somewhat insinuating he is not made him very upset, I assume with his father. Despite all this eventually everything was paid out in full, but of course Trent and Khezu’s suspicion lingered and it really created a poor atmosphere for the team.

With all this information in tow I made a very stupid decision and told Peterpandam about this whole incident, probably doing a very poor job with the details as I stated I myself was not completely clear about the whole difference between Thailand and vegas, and how the taxes actually worked. I did not explicitly tell Peter that he could not tell anyone else, and I did not imagine he would post it publically. I regret telling him and I wish he hadn’t done it so everyone wouldn’t have to deal with all this drama, but unfortunately it happened.
    So tldr: I want to apologize to Trent,Khezu,and Swindle for the misunderstanding and for confidential information that should NOT have been made public. Even if I did not make it public myself, it should’ve stayed with me and I feel like a stupid high school kid for doing something like this. I hope the situation can resolve itself and the community can respect both parties in the end.

<3 Trent
    RIP IN PEACE sig

I'm posting because I want to be apart of this. Also, Slickz done himself the world of good by leaving.
    North Korea is best Korea

editt

Besides all this, the video he made is 60% true, 20% madeup and the rest is just a weird combination of facts that he thinks are true.

1sT) We had made up our minds even way before Dreamhack that we would leave. Simply because the way stuff is taken care off, the continous blaming on other people when it's not their fault and the daily arguements when something doesn't go completely perfect.

2nD) He acts so surprised in the video about how we would leave, and how if they REALLY wanted to kick 'sLiCKz' that they would talk to me one more time, which I find hard to believe. Simply because when they approached me 1 day after DH they tried to convince me really hard to actually have him replaced and put me on carry. Now, how is it that he acts so surprised that we leave when he already had plans about replacing sLiCKz and he knew I was the closest to him.

3rD) Noone ever said he stole money, all I've EVER confirmed was that the story of peter, as he posted it, was true. The exact way he posted it, is how it went down, the conversation that is. All we asked for was ensurance that we really had to be taxed on all of our money. After multiple conversations Trents parents figured that we would not have to pay taxes, but the Freedmans continously kept on talking about how their 'accountant' keeps telling them otherwise. Now, a fun fact. In the video he only talks about the Hontour Finals money and not the GSL money won in Thailand, once again he says half the story to make himself good and us bad. The Hontour money was won in the US, sent from US, to his US bank account and then obviously got taxed. What he doesn't talk about, is that the whole conversation was about the money won in Thailand, in Baht, sent from Thailand to everyone individually, that's the money they wanted to withhold the tax from. So, when our very last conversation about this topic got heated, and very disrespectful from the Freedmans side, Trents stepdad asked for ensurance, for the name of the accountant, the immediate response from Papafreek was, 'The name of the accountant is **** YOU and GOODBYE', he then proceeds to leave the conversation, as does Swindlemelonzz. A few minutes later Zfreek comes into the skypecall to calm things down and talk to us once more.

4tH) As I've stated many times before, I never wanted this to end like it did, but there was no other choice, simply because for me as I see NO WAY to stick to the team without 'sLiCKz'. Even when we were in the team together I was sure of leaving, when they approached me about letting him go, I was more than 100% sure I'm done. I also don't regret the time in sG, seeing as we've had mostly a good time over the last few months, I had the chance to live in the US, and I've never been to the US before at that point. So I'm very grateful for that. Ontop off that I had the chance to greatly improve as a player. I never meant to harm anyones reputation, but all I've been saying the past few days is NOTHING but the truth. The fact that you are lying and leaving out stuff in your video to make yourself look like the victim is just disrespectful. 90% of the time you talk to people in such a disrespectful way. The continous blaming and all that just makes it unbearable to stay within the team. I know for a fact that my ex teammembers felt the same way.

5) I'm very sorry for all the supporters of sG and hope you will keep supporting either their or our team now, eitherway, I'm really sorry it had to end like this and hope you guys see the truth in all of this and see the right and wrongs.
    You need to look at the facts, not at the big words and how a sentence sounds like and how it looks to you.
    ONCE AGAIN, I never wanted this to end like it did, and I think it's sad that it had to end like this. But as I've said before, when people lie about facts, and try to protect themselves and say wrong stuff about you, you simply have to protect yourself to not look like the bad guy. Which I promise you guys, I'm not. The only poor thing I've done in the past was leaving the team without telling my captain, but at that point he was unreachable for me. I did tell Zfreek and Chessie right when they got home, or atleast when I first saw them online on Skype.

I didn't wait for them to be home simply because I couldn't handle having the clantag anymore. Some of his comments that I won't publish are just borderline disrespectful and just bashing people behind their back.

In the end I never wanted this to go down like it did, I wish you guys the best and hope we'll have great matches in the future ! And once again to the community, I'm sorry. I never meant for this much drama to happen. What I've said in my first statement was just simply that we had personality differences within the team and it just heated up every now and then and we had decided to leave. But with the ongoing drama I just had to explain myself more and more.

KheZu -

Once shady always shady.. Can' belive ppl trust swindle ahahaa

Well well the first text how actually sounds honest. To bad one can never know whats true. Anyways +1

Yes! Drama shows will soon go out of business if this continue )

​Twitch.tv/saimhann 720P 40fps - Casting for iNFcast

#honstillbestmoba

Quote Originally Posted by Kookiez View Post
    #honstillbestmoba
    So true

Quote Originally Posted by saimhann View Post
    Yes! Drama shows will soon go out of business if this continue )
    Off Topic as **** but Saimhann hmm??? I see where your name comes from if you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by sLiCKz View Post
    6. As for rent, on my arrival to Miami I had moved into an apartment with Kyle and Zak. The rent was initially split two ways but on my arrival we naturally split the rent three ways. Each player paid $800 per month for rent. My visa was for three months. Before my visa expired I told the team that I wanted to stay in Australia and continue playing with them as I no longer wanted to be distant from my girlfriend and family. After my three month visa had expired Kyle suggested that I stayed in Australia for five weeks and return to Miami after Dreamhack Summer 2013 in June. When I was back in Australia, Kyle talked to me on Skype and asked me to pay rent for the remainder of the lease. Surprised by Kyle's request, as I made it clear that I was not returning to Miami and assumed that the Freedman brothers would return to their original rent arrangement (splitting the rent two ways), I ended up giving them an extra $800. I just don't understand why you failed to mention this in your video.
    I don't claim to know the details of your agreement, but assuming nothing was said other than the fact that "I'm moving in with you guys in Miami" and then changing your mind after a couple of months- it's easy to see why you could be expected to pay the rent for the remainder of the lease depending on what you agreed beforehand.

What you're saying is basically that you dont care if they end up paying extra rent because they assumed you would be staying longer when getting the appartment, because I doubt swindle/whoever would have gone through all this trouble if he knew it was just gonna last for a few months. Would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahzhakhain View Post
    Off Topic as **** but Saimhann hmm??? I see where your name comes from if you know what I mean
    OFF-TOPIC (should send this as a message but its k)

I know what you mean! pretty nerdy but its a cool name and nobody used it back in 2010 :P

​Twitch.tv/saimhann 720P 40fps - Casting for iNFcast

Account Icon
    gl with your new teams fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Riser_ View Post
    I’d like to help shed some light on the situation we’ve been discussing regarding sG and my role in the drama that has transpired so far.

This whole tax situation and drama would probably never have been made public except for some foolish actions on my part and I deeply regret them and want to apologize to all parties. I hope my post can help both sides and you can forgive me for a poor decision I made.

After Trent and Khezu left sG, both Swindle and Trent approached me about joining their new team as their second support/jungle player. During the discussion with Trent, he revealed to me in confidence many of the reasons he left sG, especially an incident that involved the distribution of their prize money. He told me that there was a very heated argument on Skype between him, Khezu, and Swindle and their parents. At one point, Khezu and Trent and their parents asked for the name of the accountant Swindle and his father had hired to solve their tax issues and were told his name was “**** you” by papafreek, who promptly left. This was also followed by swindle becoming very upset that they did not trust him explicitly. At no point did Trent and Khezu outright claim that swindle and his father were a liar, but they were very unhappy about how this conversation went and it greatly affected their level of respect for swindle. If I was told the exact details about the difference between money won in Thailand and Vegas it was lost on me as I didn’t quite understand it myself. I personally believe this was more a misunderstanding and a case of wounded pride on swindle and his father’s part. Swindle has told me he considers himself a very honest and forthcoming person so somewhat insinuating he is not made him very upset, I assume with his father. Despite all this eventually everything was paid out in full, but of course Trent and Khezu’s suspicion lingered and it really created a poor atmosphere for the team.

With all this information in tow I made a very stupid decision and told Peterpandam about this whole incident, probably doing a very poor job with the details as I stated I myself was not completely clear about the whole difference between Thailand and vegas, and how the taxes actually worked. I did not explicitly tell Peter that he could not tell anyone else, and I did not imagine he would post it publically. I regret telling him and I wish he hadn’t done it so everyone wouldn’t have to deal with all this drama, but unfortunately it happened.
    So tldr: I want to apologize to Trent,Khezu,and Swindle for the misunderstanding and for confidential information that should NOT have been made public. Even if I did not make it public myself, it should’ve stayed with me and I feel like a stupid high school kid for doing something like this. I hope the situation can resolve itself and the community can respect both parties in the end.
    1min after thread is created. Thats apparently kinda weird.. Just telling whos side your are on...

damn. nice stories. GL to All.

Nice read, but the most intresting part was that Slickz asked Riser if he wanna join, will Riser play with the new team?

Account Icon
    riser the drama maker

Quote Originally Posted by Whatzupyoo View Post
    1min after thread is created. Thats apparently kinda weird.. Just telling whos side your are on...
    In the future, Riser saw Slickz's post and decided to go back in time so he can write that post. That's why it appeared 1 minute after the thread is created.