Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Merrick's being blackmailed and he's selling Zenifer at a reduced price! --- (Results)

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Merrick's being blackmailed and he's selling Zenifer at a reduced price! --- (Results)

This morning Merrick woke up to a very unnerving message left underneath his shop door. The message read:

Merrick, being the greedy goblin that he is, decided that giving someone all of his goblin gold is out of the question. He decided that the only way to defend against this is to surround himself with one of the greatest warriors in Newerth, the Dark Elf, Zenifer.

Due to the urgency of the situation, Merrick very reluctantly decided to offer this warrior at a discount. Merrick was not happy about this; I overheard him say:

“Who knows my secret? It must not be revealed, no matter what it costs! Well, as long as it doesn’t cost too much...If they ever found out, this dark secret would bring dark days indeed! But my coins, my dear, dear coins—I’ll miss you so. Go, coins. Go, Zenifer, and protect my secret!”

I would head to the shop right now because I know for certain that Merrick will not have this going on for longer than this weekend.

In the meantime, what kind of secret could make Merrick act like this? He has never done anything like this before and, judging by his attitude, will never do anything like it again. This makes me curious though, what is Merrick’s deepest, darkest secret?

Post what you think Merrick’s deepest secret is and the first person who is closest to the actual secret will get a special gift straight from the Merrick’s stash of goodies, Sachi Swiftblade.

Merrick’s offer and this contest ends on Monday at 000 GMT -500 so act with a swiftness!

Merrick's darkest secret is:

Before the Hellbourne/Legion conflict, Merrick acted as a paid double agent for both sides. The actions he took and information he delivered were very integral parts in the events leading up to the two sides fighting. After the conflict started, Merrick realized that if either side found out about his charade he would surely feel the consequences. He decided that becoming a shopkeeper was the best way to stay under the radar yet informed on what was going on. He realized that being a shopkeeper in Newerth is actually a very ludicrous business and has been satisfied with his spot in the shop ever since.

The closest answer was posted by Moshaman:

Quote Originally Posted by Moshaman View Post
    He orchestrated the events that would lead to the Legion and Hellbourne fighting themselves. He did it as a clever ruse to boost his business. However things spiraled out of control fast and now he keeps quiet about out of fear as to what the two sides would do to him. If they were to find out.
    Congrats Moshaman, enjoy Sachi Swiftblade

To everyone else, thank you for participating! I hope you had fun and look forward to more fun events to come!
    Last edited by AceJR; 03-04-2013 at 10:52 AM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    He made an oopsie on a tooltip

he went carry rhap mid in TMM and made his team rage
    my devo is 2230 EU

Gold coins are actually silver coins with cheap golden paint on them.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Sold "gold" coins that were actually chocolate easter coins with gold foil
    my devo is 2230 EU

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Merrick has a fetish for Snotters.

Account Icon
    Merrick was caught on magical tape while beat boxing the girliest song known to man.

Merrick likes to dress in drag

Merrick is not greedy at all that infact he donated all his gold coins to the people that needs them.
    he just acts greedy cos people "Labeled" him and he would be ashamed if people found out.

Merrick's gold coins are extremely rare and must be protected at all costs.

Merrick is scout without the hood

I have Zenifer, I got Sachi.
    Hmm, seems like an event not for me.

Merricks deepest secret?
    He loves only gold. :P
    Last edited by ExOskeletal; 03-01-2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Thought my message was just unpleasant

Merrick stole golds from people. Thats how he got rich.

Hes having a secret affair with Nymphora, that little tramp.

Thats an imposer , merrick would never do such a thing.

Merrick made a pact with Maliken behind the Legion's back. Merrick would supply the Hellbourne leader in weapons for his army (the alt avatars) for a lot more of gold than what the Legion is paying him ! :O

Merrick pushed xanderK out of S2 so he got his office chair.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Merrick is a girl in real life, thats his secret

Merricks' forbidden love for Succubus secretly allowed the Hellbourne to breach into Newerths plane, taking control of Maliken and dooming the world of Newerth all for some goblin/demoness lustylove juice.

What if merrick's darkest secret is that he's blackmailing himself to get more sales out?

WZA never actually exists, he was created as a computer program called Merrick to watch over the hon shop. The program became self aware and broke free creating this "wza" person