Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: To the HoN Community

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Account Icon
    I mean more like take the 2.0 awesome trailer and cgi/animate that instead of in game graphics would be amazing. The 3.0 trailers imo didnt live up to the previous 2.0 trailer. But this is a chat for a different thread.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Good luck bro! Hope you can make much contributions to the community
    MoonMeander: Sometimes when I get bored at night I pretend I'm Chtuluphant and charge my girlfriend, pillow, blanket off the bed and yell "MRRHHHHHHHHHH!"
    Parakletos: two kinds of people in the world: people who jump on their **** in the shower and dirty liers
    Fantasy: You definitely are a GIANT contributer that I am, where I am.
    NovyPirat: The only thing riser needs to survive is the island and the others

www.TWITTER.com/zeNapFTW
    www.YOUTUBE.com/zeNapFTW

Quote Originally Posted by AceJR View Post
    I will definitely try! The HoN Reddit seems to have fallen off lately but I will do my best to stay active and keep the community in the loop on all fronts.
    Please do!
    Only a man who cannot conquer his deficiencies feels the need to convince the world he has none.

--Hickman/Weis

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangatron View Post
    I mean more like take the 2.0 awesome trailer and cgi/animate that instead of in game graphics would be amazing. The 3.0 trailers imo didnt live up to the previous 2.0 trailer. But this is a chat for a different thread.
    Yes, yes damn it. This is like the first someone else important besides me saw it like this. If we can make one of these, and feature incredible action...I mean rlly, in dota2 you don't see dragons fighting in midair.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #65
    Also, for those who are interested, here is my twitter account where I will be communicating with the community!

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by AceJR View Post
    Also, for those who are interested, here is my twitter account where I will be communicating with the community!
    Awesome :]

It would be nice if you came on the Podcast next Friday and showed your face and told us more about this aswell, not everyone reads forums, but alot of people watch honcast!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I hope you enjoyed my death threat Acejr...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Yea yea....no decent human being with masters degree would join a money hungry company like S2...unless you are like them.

The talk is all cool "plans for expanding the community etc etc etc." heard it many times before. Nothing new NEVER happened. Remember AskS2Games?

BIG thread where everyones questions will be answered....with answers like "we are working on it".

Cool story though.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Challikk View Post
    Awesome :]

It would be nice if you came on the Podcast next Friday and showed your face and told us more about this aswell, not everyone reads forums, but alot of people watch honcast!
    I'll ask around and try and make that happen. Thanks for the cool idea

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXewl View Post
    I hope you enjoyed my death threat Acejr...

It was alright, I've definitely seen better....

JK It was pretty funny though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Canzt View Post
    Yea yea....no decent human being with masters degree would join a money hungry company like S2...unless you are like them.

The talk is all cool "plans for expanding the community etc etc etc." heard it many times before. Nothing new NEVER happened. Remember AskS2Games?

BIG thread where everyones questions will be answered....with answers like "we are working on it".

Cool story though.
    I'm sorry that you have a lack of faith and there's probably nothing I can say at the moment that could change your mind. So, for now, you're entitled to your opinion but hopefully over the course of the next 6 months to a year I can change your mind And I'm also very open to ideas that you think would help the community!

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Canzt View Post

Cool story though.
    All companies are "money hungry" as its the ultimate goal of any business...

Any decent human being with a masters would know this, actually any human being with half a functioning brain should.

Anyways, Good to see you introduce yourself to the community AceJr, apart from the sea of trolls and greifers theres a decent community to be seen =)
    Graphic/Web Designer and Designer of Free Custom Account Icons (CAI) and Custom Backgrounds

Click the pic for my mashup thread of HoN and other characters from games/movies/shows
    Click here for my Hero morph thread (merging 1 or more heroes together)

Click here for my Deviantart Profile

Good luck Ace! Please stay involved with this community. It's not coincidence we've had so many community managers..

Son!? That ***** told me she was on the pill...
    The only thing you see; You know its gonna be...
    The Ace of Spades.

^ LOL
    I'm judged by my wild image a lot
    And everybody seems to think I have a sinister plot
    I do! Be offended by every sentence I jot
    I got some militant thoughts, and you ain't killin' 'em off!
    So listen...

We welcome you in dark times to help HoN become what is was deserved to be a long time ago.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ow yeah ! Welcome in the Team !

________

Come to test, Awesome Custom Heroes @

Playable Heroes Repository
    LINK HERE

________

Still don't know what a "Street Team Manager" does, care to enlighten me, anyone?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Welcome AceJr!!

Looking forward to hear more from you

AND YES!!!! a CGI video would do wonders! would love to see it ;0)

and again Welcome!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Welcome!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    great to meet you! hope that we can all learn more about you in the future, and that you have high hopes for our fun-loving community