Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Honcast WANTS YOU... Hiring Additional Shoutcasters!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Honcast WANTS YOU... Hiring Additional Shoutcasters!

With a large amount of upcoming HoN events, Honcast is in the market for additional shoutcasters. Do you dream of working side by side with some of the most passionate gamers in the world? Maybe you've been a long time HoN player who's ready to take it to the next level, or maybe you've been there and back again. Do you follow the HoN competitive scene? Do you want to make an impact in how we market our game to our current and future audience? If so, then you're just the person we want to hear from! Take a look below and see if you've got what it takes to be the newest addition to the Honcast staff. Casters will be traveling to all of our upcoming live events including PAX East in Boston, Thailand, DreamHack in Sweden, HoN Tour Grand Finals in Las Vegas, PAX Prime in Seattle, and more.

Job Title: Honcast Shoutcaster
    Position: Full-Time (Salary)

Job Description: As a Honcast Shoutcaster the applicant is expected to provide analytical commentary of competitive Heroes of Newerth matches alongside Breakycpk, host upcoming programs and create exciting content for millions of Heroes of Newerth players. The applicant, if selected, will become a full-time staff member of Honcast.com and work under the S2 Games, LLC brand located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA in the Honcast studio. The applicant will function as part of a unique marketing team at the S2 headquarters who work to further the outreach of Heroes of Newerth as a leader in the MOBA genre as well as a leading eSport title.

Job Requirements:

• Understand high level play and/or theory-crafting
    • Speak English as a main language with the ability to clearly communicate in both live and prerecorded settings
    • Live in the United States or have the ability to obtain a visa to live in the United States (usually this means having a degree from a University)
    • Have a passport or the ability to obtain a passport
    • Able to relocate to Kalamazoo, MI within 30 days of accepting an offer
    • Able to function as part of a team
    • Self motivated

To Apply:
    Please email a resume to hr@s2games.com including:

• Full Name
    • In-Game Name
    • Level of Education
    • A sample of your work (can be an audio file, but we prefer a video link)
    • Why you think you're the best candidate for the job

I would KILL for this, but I don't have a uni degree

beef is in

Says Additional hmm..
    and then alongside Breaky
    Wonder where this leaves Tralf...

Idk if Beef and Breaky would work like that, no real insight from an ex-professional player.
    Beef also casts starcraft, question is if he would want to leave that behind to cast HoN, or mabey he could stay with both when Honcast doesn't cast !!

Emperor would be the best option if they looked for just a new co-caster, but who knows what they are looking for! He got his own house, job and stuff already tho hehe
    Last edited by Challikk; 02-06-2013 at 06:01 PM.

+1000 for beef and emp

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Very excited to see the interest for this, good luck to all!

Oh and Diva will bake you cookies as well if you are chosen, MORE INCENTIVE!

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Account Icon
    +1 for beef and emperor

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    beeeeef

- GREAT VOICE
    - CALM AND FRIENDLY PERSONALITY
    - BEEFCPK !!

tralf kicked cause behaved like child?
    editing: i feel bad from you tralf, next times behave bettre
    Last edited by RussiaBoy97; 02-07-2013 at 03:20 AM. Reason: fixed bad writen leters

I really hope that since Brized seems unwilling to take up competitive hon seriously he will have a shot at this. Wonder if Beef's contract with Col will stop him applying.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Perhaps Off-topic, but Tralf getting cut or? Seeing the spot is the one he actually sitting on?

Account Icon
    Beef

Quote Originally Posted by PungoChavez View Post
    Perhaps Off-topic, but Tralf getting cut or? Seeing the spot is the one he actually sitting on?
    Sure looks like that, seems pretty bad manner way of letting the HoN community know. Initially the post looks like they're expanding their casting (which would of been sweet if they were just adding more casters to have more games covered) but since they're looking for someone to be specifically paired with Breaky it would appear Tralf is being replaced. You would think that before this they would of put out an announcement saying that they were parting ways and what party initiated it..

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    What about Tralf?
    Roster Changes

AngryTestie has joined clan FnaticMSI

Posted: 11:27 am 11/16/2011

Yeah, info 'bout Tralf needed.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzah View Post
    Sure looks like that, seems pretty bad manner way of letting the HoN community know. Initially the post looks like they're expanding their casting (which would of been sweet if they were just adding more casters to have more games covered) but since they're looking for someone to be specifically paired with Breaky it would appear Tralf is being replaced. You would think that before this they would of put out an announcement saying that they were parting ways and what party initiated it..
    Was kinda exactly my thougth, that guy saying he behaved like a child made me a bit wtf? Is there something I have missed lol...

Tralf > Breaky. Breaky has no idea of the game, so kick him and not tralf.

Tralf taking over the Balance Design?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I really hope Tralf will still be casting, He isnt scared to say what he think even if he knows Hon players wont agree. I like beef, but I dont know...

NOOOOOO. Tralf is rly the best caster with breaky...
    I mean he have the competitive insides and dont just agrees with breaky every time like every new kid will do. not saying that we will but he will^^
    just dont hope the trollers got to him and he quits for that.
    haven't even considered that he could have been fired but that is hard for me to believe.
    Hope he just wanted to start playing again or take on his real life or something.
    This is a **** nightmare... just love watching tralf and breaky cast. its just an awesome combo.

Dunno if Beef would bee a great pick for this cuz i dont feel like he have the competitive inside that we need. like tralf <333

Can u guys give a little bit more info on what happened with tralf?