Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: HoN 3.0 Video Extravaganza!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Account Icon

HoN 3.0 Video Extravaganza!

HoN 3.0 Bots

In this video, we examine the long awaited arrival of Bots to Heroes of Newerth! Meet the programmer behind the Bots and learn a bit more about what they will offer to the game. Plus, more info on how to make your own Bot!

Previous Videos

Heroes and HD Textures Dev Blog

As part of HoN 3.0, we are giving a number of our heroes a bit of a facelift. Check out the video to see a bit of what's in store and learn about our new focus on the background stories of our heroes!

Walkthrough and Learnatorium Dev Blog

In this video, we reveal the different ways we're improving the experience for new players in HoN. This ranges from a brand new "walkthrough" to a brand new "Learnatorium" to teach players the ropes!

in this video, we explore the changes being made to the Report a Player system, including a new form of suspension for verbally abusive players. Also, we're excited to announce our new extensive Refer a Friend Program where you can win some awesome prizes just for getting your friends into HoN!

HoN 3.0 Map and New Elements Dev Blog

In this video, we take a look at the changes we've made to Forest of Caldavar in HoN 3.0. These changes will be noticible by new and old players alike and add a new level of detail to every game of HoN!

In this video, we get our first look at the design elements for the new towers and building introduced in HoN 3.0. Whether a new or veteran player, these new elements enhance the in game experience and dive into the themes of Newerth!

One of the key features of the 3.0 update is the inclusion of lore within the world of HoN. Discover the story behind all your favorite heroes as each one has a unique tale to tell concerning their involvement in Newerth.
    Last edited by xanderK; 01-30-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Looking good, can't wait to start playing this game competitively again. Hopefully 3.0 can re-energize my desire to put some noobs in their place.
    Last edited by Colinthetank; 01-25-2013 at 05:49 PM.

EPiC!! I like!
    "Peace if possible, truth at all costs."
    "Blood alone moves the wheels of history."
    "I feel much freer now that I am certain the pope is the Antichrist."
    -Martin Luther
    "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. "
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Love the legion mid tower <3
    My custom map -> Pacman HoN Style

Account Icon
    Awesome videos

Check out this noob's awesome videos!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    GG WP S2, keep it up

Compare HoN with other moba games at the HoN Rosetta Stone
    Want to make your own HoN DVD? Click here

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    So excited for 3.0, the videos so far are amazing!
    Retail Candidate Testers are not S2 Games employees. Nevermind you probably have no idea what RCT is.

Anyway you can apply here, and read about it here.
    Don't hesitate to report all of your teammates using the RaP function.

Open a thread for everything you can think of and just ignore the Forum Rules.

Account Icon
    nice, the hellbourne melee barracks look awesome.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Atleast they didn't remove my beloved meatball. Do whatever you want but do not remove the damn meatball!
    MoonMeander: Sometimes when I get bored at night I pretend I'm Chtuluphant and charge my girlfriend, pillow, blanket off the bed and yell "MRRHHHHHHHHHH!"
    Parakletos: two kinds of people in the world: people who jump on their **** in the shower and dirty liers
    Fantasy: You definitely are a GIANT contributer that I am, where I am.
    NovyPirat: The only thing riser needs to survive is the island and the others

www.TWITTER.com/zeNapFTW
    www.YOUTUBE.com/zeNapFTW

Looks nice so far. Maybe I was wrong judging LoreMeister's approach so soon.
    I must admit, when I saw the message subject I thought, "Uh-oh, what did I screw up?" - [S2]Woodshed (in response to my latest p.m.)

Very pretty
    If Harvey Specter played HoN here is what he would say...

Win your battles before they've even been fought. Play the man, not the odds. Be cool and keep your composure. Don't waste time trying to explain the problem, fix it instead.

He that troubleth his own house... shall inherit the wind.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Create a starry skybox, to replace the purely black one you use in the videos.
    Nightmarish
    Custom Zombie Survival Map for HoN

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...9#post15049429

Legion needs a meatball or some sort in hon 3.0
    ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyy
    ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)  Op
    (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Op
    (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Op
    〜( ̄△ ̄〜) Op
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppa Gangnam Style

building changes look great, pumped for 3.0 =D
    Graphic/Web Designer and Designer of Free Custom Account Icons (CAI) and Custom Backgrounds

Click the pic for my mashup thread of HoN and other characters from games/movies/shows
    Click here for my Hero morph thread (merging 1 or more heroes together)

Click here for my Deviantart Profile

More Ryan McDaniels in your videos = approved

EDIT - "With a brand new, high definition meatball"

yes
    Last edited by Fairlight_Ex; 01-25-2013 at 08:12 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    i was hoping the meatball would become a hero itself in 3.0 sad times!

SWEET!!!

Here's an idea for the barracks in HoN 4.0:

Hellbourne: Have a 30 second animation in the barracks of the creeps being pulled from their spawning pit or the like, given their armor and weapons and some practice beating each other up and then marched out to their spawning point.

Legion: Similar to the Hellbourne, in the Legion barracks have an animation where some human dudes sign up for service, put on some armor and weapons and practice some fighting, marching and archery drills before marching out to their spawning point. The ranged barracks can construct the balista.

For both: When the creeps get stronger, have all the barracks get a little nicer/more infernal, ie legion get a weapons rack instead of a pile of weapons, or the Hellbourne get more skulls on/around the barracks

-This idea inspired by the building animations in the game Lord of the Rings, Battle for Middle Earth.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairlight_Ex View Post
    EDIT - "With a brand new, high definition meatball"

yes
    Pretty much the best part of HoN 3.0.

Check out this noob's awesome videos!

the upgradation of towers for 1st to last is damn awesom just love it