Draconis staff upgrade tweak

Hi people of na/eu server i am  from sea server and been a pioneer since  hon debut  im writing this in regards to draconis and his status now ive used him all week and i found out the impact he has before  and now is really substantial  it seems his ability two fly around the map is all what he has  ultimate is not that powerful  staff of the master upgrade is kinda lacking yes the cool down is good  he is just annoying  to face but can be easily locked and he cant do anything  he's damage output is not that great even in lock items matches  i reviewed his old video spotlights and other vids that came out   i still have reservations on his skill before  i dont intend to  return him back  at full probably 50%  as a suggestion  bringing back his ability to perch on his ulti as upgrade  for staff of master  and increase in damage  in DOT of his ult instead of unbreakable give him  6 attack before in can be destroyed  on maxed level from 4/5/6 reduce the model of the ult   at least a little bit larger   of the mounds that appear on the place of destroyed tower  and an increase also in range  attack/skill range with this kind of changes he will not be op nor will insignificant  a ult placed on the sides him spew fire balls a little bit a far would help him a lot in clashes and  surviving  he can be still affected and be killed by skills  but auto attacks will not hit him instead  the mound he is perched on  i hope this finds its way to its dev more power to the game and im still supporting the game just  bought gold the other days and got terminator pebbles :))

Edited by darkside03
On 7/8/2020 at 9:32 AM, darkside03 said:

Hi people of NA/EU server I'm from SEA server and I've been a HoN player since its debut. I'm writing this in regards to Draconis and his status now because I've used him all week and i found out the impact he has before and now is really substantial. I hope the people in charge in the game development read this and I'm still supporting the game because I just bought gold the other days to purchase terminator pebbles :))

It seems his ability two fly around the map is all what he has because ultimate isn't that powerful and Staff of the Master boost is kinda lacking. Though, I admit the cooldown reduction of Staff boost is so good to the level of annoyance to opposing team but he can't do any once locked down. His damage output isn't that great even in lock items matches. 

I reviewed his old video spotlights and other videos came out so I still remember his previous abilities, but I don't intend to return him back at full probably 50% as a suggestion. My suggestion is just bringing back his ability to perch on his ultimate as Staff of the Master boost and increase damage overtime of his ultimate. Also, the perched volcano should be able to be destroyed by few hits and using his teleport on destroyed tower spawns volcano. When perched, his attack and abilities range get increased. 

By implementing my suggestion, he won't be overpowered nor insignificant to the team clashes.

Rephrasing the post, I apologize for the phrasing mistakes and my inability to phrase all the sentences.

You could post your idea by using my quote of your rephrased sentences to this link: https://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/index.php?/topic/459-staff-of-the-master-suggestions-thread/

If I may give my opinion, here goes mine:

Spoiler

Will he be unable to move when perched? I guess it should work like Goldenveil perching ability. Though I have mixed feeling about your suggestion because the once invulnerable volcano becomes vulnerable if Draconis perching it from my understanding of your post, I could get wrong idea.

If I may suggest, he should be able to perch himself to volcano by right-clicking it instead of using his teleport in his Staff boost.

• Like 1

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...

i like your idea of him being able to perch himself to any volcano on the map  and having the damage reduction buff im sorry if this came late i shall repost my idea and thank you for rephrases you made 

Edited by darkside03
21 hours ago, darkside03 said:

i like your idea of him being able to perch himself to any volcano on the map  and having the damage reduction buff im sorry if this came late i shall repost my idea and thank you for rephrases you made 

Well, thank you for putting my rephrasing words into that thread I've mentioned but it could be better if you put only my your rephrased words from mine, not all of it.  

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:

already reposted  it and quoted it also with ur suggestion   im not that familiar this is my first time joining this forums since  i have no knowledge in vpn before so i was only able to watch and read topics here in this forum garena hon forums are toxic and full of crap nobody suggest nor provide constructive criticsm to the game 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 9:07 PM, darkside03 said:

already reposted  it and quoted it also with ur suggestion   im not that familiar this is my first time joining this forums since  i have no knowledge in vpn before so i was only able to watch and read topics here in this forum garena hon forums are toxic and full of crap nobody suggest nor provide constructive criticsm to the game 

where are you from? I don't know garena hon forum is still a thing because if you click the forum you'll redirected to facebook page. Could you give me the link of Garena forum you talked about?

Also, did you write this on the phone? Lack of formatting makes me quite hard at reading it.

3 hours ago, Lifewaster said:

His volcano needs to do some damage, 

its a joke that u summon a volcano and the enemy can shower in the lava and fireballs without real damage

I'm sure the damage is already on good spot. Perhaps you should watch some tourneys to know that.

Sorry i play Midwars, and there the damage is near to not existent.

Can't really imagine its different in FoC but maybe if your Heroes are LV10

after 45 minutes of playing that may be the case. In MW however when

all have good items and about the same levels there is no point where the volcano does any damage.

Edited by Lifewaster

I don't have any statistics, but anyone i know plays Midwars and not Caldavar, so a good amount of 

Players Like Midwars more then FoC. I have around 6500 Midwars games my friends are all around 4000 at least.

When i remember correct one of the main reasons HoN died was as they changed Midwars into this 

strange Leage of Dota knockoff.

I think its close to 50% of players only playing Midwars like me.

Well if you Don't balance 50% of your game, then you will never get more players.

Edited by Lifewaster
7 minutes ago, Lifewaster said:

I don't have any statistics, but anyone i know plays Midwars and not Caldavar, so a good amount of 

Players Like Midwars more then FoC. I have around 6500 Midwars games my friends are all around 4000 at least.

When i remember correct one of the main reasons HoN died was as they changed Midwars into this 

strange Leage of Dota knockoff.

I think its close to 50% of players only playing Midwars like me.

Well if you Don't balance 50% of your game, then you will never get more players.

Perhaps this quote gives you proper reply to your statement: