Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
Tichondrius_

More players! Make the game alive again!

Hello I think Heroes Of Newerth needs to come back to life again and for that you guys need to Make a great Youtube Video and new map textures, Heroes, Skins and the silver coins rate should be x3 at all time so x3 should be the original silver coin rate from matches and make a 3v3 map in matchmaking and make casual mode come back to match making with stats and you guys really need to fix the big/small bugs in the game such small bugs with skins and with the exp system to level up heroes there are probably more things but all i wan't and i know other players/people wan't in HoN is the game to be more fun and alive and more exiting to play again! Think this over and make a patch with alot of new things then you will earn your money aswell!

• Like 1

Developer resources are quite limited.  3v3 will never happen due to effect on queues (but there is a 3v3 map you can play in public I believe).  Likewise, there's no money for marketing, nor probably permission.

It doesn't stop players promoting HoN though.

One would like at this time many things for heroes of newerth, but it is understood that for monetary reasons it is difficult for many things to come back that they had before, what I have thought to help HoN to have bigger players can be a group or page in Facebook, that can incentivize people to go to HoN and try it but it is complicated because it also needs people or something that actually helps new players learn to play because the game is actually much more difficult that LoL and obvious HoN is much better but being more aggressive because people get tired of losing.

I think you have to understand that it is difficult for him to return with the same force that he had and the change for new players to arrive or even those who are already playing will have a good attitude to play and not be toxic.

• Like 1

They would make this game big if they sell hon mechanics to some known franchise... like DC Comics, Star Wars.. etc. Would you like to see jedi knights, droids, bounty hunters, aliens, batman, witcher, predator, wonderwoman and wolverine mixed together? This would be gold mine. 

If you see the store, you can see that they obtained several of those franchises so to speak, several of which are not seen in other games, such as the announcer of samuel l jackson, the sailor moon skins and other anime, what he said It's hard to demand HoN right now. There is even a reference to the avengers in some old avatars as well, but it is that you must understand that the game is on standby and many of us hope that it will come back with force and take players from dota and lol and start taking skins as it was doing, also a new season of with, but that is frozen for the moment

On 7/10/2020 at 8:53 AM, VaYha said:

They would make this game big if they sell hon mechanics to some known franchise... like DC Comics, Star Wars.. etc. Would you like to see jedi knights, droids, bounty hunters, aliens, batman, witcher, predator, wonderwoman and wolverine mixed together? This would be gold mine. 

There was a DC MOBA that was in beta, but was terrible and shut down. Likewise, HotS hasn't been doing well either. It's not about the characters, but marketing reach and strategy. LoL did a great job by making it completely free from the start and making money on cosmetics/meta abilities. By the time HoN realized this was the way to go, it was too late and their marketing really never stepped up.