Losing streak of 8 games in a row, Midwars

2 hours ago, CuysauruS said:

No one can lose with those characters. But if you do lose, start rethinking life.

I honestly hope you're joking.

Deadlift with SotM can't do anything without mana, Nullfire Blade takes care of that, and Sand Scepter helps keep him in place. Or... you can just pick the bane of all tanks' existence - Adrenaline.

spacer.png

I must have done that eight times.

Unless you're queuing with others, Midwars is mostly luck -- which side gets the feeders?

Science tells us luck is straightforwards and over time it will always balance out.  Until people are involved that is, and they've been arguing about that for 10+ years.

https://www.parapsych.org/blogs/jmishlove/entry/1286/2019/8/the_experimental_evidence_for.aspx

Assuming a perfect 50% win rate for every match, you’ll get an 8 game losing streak about once every 2000 matches.

So hopefully you won’t experience it again in awhile.

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.

Actually took the time to have a quick look at your past games and I have to say I'm not particularly surprised that you experienced this losing streak.

I would suggest taking some time to work on your basic game skills and awareness.

This is a game that requires some amount of unit control and reaction speed and it appears that for a decent portion of the time you just rightclick once and sit back and watch the show.

• Haha 1