i have problem playing

I have a problem playing forest every time I play the FPS goes up from 50 to 70, and the lag on the server only US is at 200 when starting and after 2 minutes it goes to 250 to 290, and the game stops for 1 second when playing, is there any solution for this?

and also when I enter my nick to enter the game it takes a long time to enter
My internet is normally 20 MBPS and it is not fiber optic, it is by normal wiring. some tell me that it is the game that is going wrong, before when I was playing it was normal and the ping was from 135 to 170 normal but after the patch it started to rise too much I thought it was the problem of my pc or internet but I was finding out and everything is normal and the game graphic is in the middle, any technician who can help to solve this problem please?

Edited by TauroJr

It might be a compatability problem with some program. I had major performance decrease on HoN when running F.lux (app, not the hero) for instance, low fps and hitching. There might be other programs that clash with the game. I would try killing all backround applications and then trying to see if there is any improvement.

Edited by PantyBandit`