Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
asheelarry24

Promoted Trolling from Big Clan Leader

So I was just in a game with a player who I assume is either the leader or prominent member of one of the biggest clans in HON Clan Main.  He told everyone in chat (particularly a martyr on the other team) that him and his clannies use what they call a "troll list".  So since this guy dared to pick a character he deemed bad him and his clannies would make a point to troll any player on this list by going codex and purposely trying to ruin his game.  He claimed 45 people currently used the list.

Normally I ignore these types of threats.  But judging by the guys name he's probably the clan leader.  And Clan Main is everywhere.  This is the sort of thing that warrants swift/harsh punishment.  This game has been getting better in regards to the toxicity.  And this type of stuff is terrible.

P.S. Sorry if revealing the clan's name was against the forum ToS.  I avoid using other players account names in posts like this but I figured it wouldn't be a problem if I was just referring to a clan name.  If a MOD would like the name of the player that said this please let me know and I will DM the player name.  And please allow me to just edit out the clan name if you deem it inappropriate as I believe this is a worthy thread.

Hi!
If you find the behaviour bannable, then simply use the RAP option ingame and let the GMs decide 🙂
Regards.

Hello,

@asheelarry24,  you report them using the in-game RAP function, you can also leave me a message here o forums or additionally you can create a ticket directly to our help desk.
You have the link to that in my forum signature!

Cheers, 

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

I doubt such list is against any rules. They can decide to dislike any players they want and share those players names if they want to. As long as they are not sharing those player names publicly on our forums 😉 .

However if they choose to "troll" those players, that might be against rules and if someone reports them, they get banned.
If you dislike what they do and you can get a hold of that list, you can probably easily get those players banned - just get someone to report with your (unless you're Top Reporter Rank already) and matches that have any of those with the list together with any of those on that list. Now watch replays and watch out for actions that are against the rules.
That should be easy rap-reputation for you and they'll probably stop using that list eventually 😉 .