Whispering Helm/Autoattacking dominated creep question

Quick questions.

Is there a way to make creeps that have been taken control of by Whispering Helm from auto attacking. This is mostly about ranged creeps like Skeleton King.

Whenever I take him over to stack ancients with he will start auto attacking them unless I press Hold every single time he is in position. And its kinda annoying when you have to focus on another thing for a few seconds and he simply starts auto attacking and gets himself killed.

Also, this has happened quite a few times so one time I thought I´ll be smart, I´m gonna sell Whispering Helm, and just re-buy it so it would be off cooldown. But it didnt work and still had the same cooldown. Is there any particular reason? I remember you could sell Shrunken Head when it was on cooldown and re-buy it to be able to use it straight away.

Also, there are quite a few creeps that have very nice abilities but are very weak and die quickly which keeps people from taking them over. Maybe there is a way to set the cooldown of Whispering Helm depending on how strong the creep you take over is. So you could for example take over healer creep from easy camp and Whispering Helm would have 1/3 of its usual cooldown. I personally would really love to use the creep that blows himself up to slow enemies in AOE but using Whispering Helm to do that currently would be braindead due to the enourmous cooldown of the item.

Your thoughts?

24 minutes ago, ScrubFactory said:

Quick questions.

Is there a way to make creeps that have been taken control of by Whispering Helm from auto attacking. This is mostly about ranged creeps like Skeleton King.

Whenever I take him over to stack ancients with he will start auto attacking them unless I press Hold every single time he is in position. And its kinda annoying when you have to focus on another thing for a few seconds and he simply starts auto attacking and gets himself killed.

Also, this has happened quite a few times so one time I thought I´ll be smart, I´m gonna sell Whispering Helm, and just re-buy it so it would be off cooldown. But it didnt work and still had the same cooldown. Is there any particular reason? I remember you could sell Shrunken Head when it was on cooldown and re-buy it to be able to use it straight away.

Also, there are quite a few creeps that have very nice abilities but are very weak and die quickly which keeps people from taking them over. Maybe there is a way to set the cooldown of Whispering Helm depending on how strong the creep you take over is. So you could for example take over healer creep from easy camp and Whispering Helm would have 1/3 of its usual cooldown. I personally would really love to use the creep that blows himself up to slow enemies in AOE but using Whispering Helm to do that currently would be braindead due to the enourmous cooldown of the item.

Your thoughts?

I believe there's an options menu to prevent controlled unit (even your hero) from being aggressive. I just don't remember it well unfortunately.

As for the other question, you could read this discussion onward: 

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

yeah^

if you don't wanna deal with changing the settings you can just:

right click where you want to take it, then press SHIFT+H 

this will put the commant at H (Hold by default) in queue after walking action, so once the creep reaches the destination, the next command (hold) will be applied, and it'll just stand still.