Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
Sliferjam

HoNiversary: The Paint Scout #2 [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

Posted (edited)

dcjwgjo.png

~

UPDATE:

Winners:

1st Place: TheUnboned (600 Gold coins + RXR9 Scout)
2nd Place: Macrohard (550 Gold coins + Continental Scout)
3rd Place: CuysauruS (500 Gold coins + Scoutzo The Clown)

Thanks guys, please leave feedback here:

~

In celebration of those who are terrible artists talented with Paint, we have made a competition just for you!

Over the next two (2) weeks, we encourage people to post their Best Paint Drawings. They can be drawn in celebration of this thread, or previous artworks you have made.

They MUST be original, and they MUST be your own. You WILL be asked to present proof so please do not claim artwork of your own. Your post will be deleted and you will be disqualified from the HoNiversary Sub-forum. If your artwork is so horrible, we will ask you to stop, and get help.

Spoiler

Round #1 found here:

** NOTE IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY TALENTED, HEAD HERE: **

Rules:

There are a few rules:

1. Artwork MUST be your own.
  2. You MUST be able to provide proof on question. (do not take requests personally, we need to verify entries)
  3. Entries MUST be done in the program "Paint" ONLY.
  4. Judging will be sole discretion of Admins and favoured towards Votes on posts.
  5. Note these rules may change.

Prizes:

BONUS POINTS FOR DRAWING/INCLUDING SCOUT.

1st Place: 600 Gold coins + RXR9 Scout
2nd Place: 550 Gold coins + Continental Scout
3rd Place: 500 Gold coins + Scoutzo The Clown

** This thread is for Entries Only. To discuss entries, head here**

Disqualifications carry heavy consequences. Anyone infracted/banned on these threads will have their access to HoNiversary Subforum removed - you've been warned!

Edited by Sliferjam

Spoiler

spacer.png

First one is inspired by a dream i had a long time ago from which i remember seeing mist runner scout like this (yes i have the best dreams)😄 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

second one is my real attempt at mist runner but i didn't have time to finish her 😕 

• Like 1

That's a rap!

Thanks guys, judging will commence after the weekend and winners will be announced Tuesday.

Cheers!