Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

There are a total of 51 debut edition avatars from which 12 (Xemplar, sapphire, circe, tarot, prisoner 945, rally, riftwalker, berzerker, gravekeeper, monarch, master of arms and blitz) are NOT purchasable/available.

I think these should also be purchasable or redeemable via tickets. (please make rally warlord redeemable atleast)

Also is there a specific reason these 12 are not available?

I was wondering that as well, the Gravelord Nito Gravekeeper is pretty much the only one I would want... But then again I don't want people to hold my Elder Riftwalker.

I waited YEARS for them to fix that damn clipping issue when he walked, YEARS!

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

52 minutes ago, MacroHard said:

“I was promised that Gold and EA avatars would never again be possible to purchase!”

Remember Leprechaun Blacksmith?

I 'member.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

yeah i disagree aswell, there is a reason afterall they were announced as early access only....

that was kind of the point with those that they will only be availlable for a certain duration and then never again, as a celebration kind of thing for the release of their coresponding hero.

tbh i was already annoyed when certain other limited edition alts were opened for purchase again. because i bot quite a few for gold with real money to support s2/fb and to get a limited deal, as did alot of others. and we all were under the impression those would not ever be availlable again, least not for silver!!!

8 minutes ago, PantyBandit` said:

Oo, look at me, having avatars I know people can't get anymore makes me feel special, and that is the top priority here, for me to feel special.

If you remembered the EA and Blacksmith releases you would understand how much bad PR it would be.

In the end it's their choice but it's a losing proposition no matter which option they select.

8 hours ago, MerryHONmas said:

yeah i disagree aswell, there is a reason afterall they were announced as early access only....

that was kind of the point with those that they will only be availlable for a certain duration and then never again, as a celebration kind of thing for the release of their coresponding hero.

tbh i was already annoyed when certain other limited edition alts were opened for purchase again. because i bot quite a few for gold with real money to support s2/fb and to get a limited deal, as did alot of others. and we all were under the impression those would not ever be availlable again, least not for silver!!!

Well if ALL of them were not available tbh i wouldve been absolutely fine with it as u mentioned. But the thing here is that 39/51 can be bought with silver/gold (heck even DK salforis) i honestly feel its pointless to keep the remaining 12 unavailable OR if theres a specific reason for them not being available someone tell me.

Well personally i feel that they shouldnt realease them all at once. Business wise, better is to slowly rotate them, avatars announcers etc, put the special ones available through gold coins/ diamond chest/ ticket exchange( high amount of tickets)

Diabetis I am sure there might be a few more you are missing that only a couple of people have or even know about xD

Also, I think it is also possible that some can not even be made availlable for purchase for legal reasons.
Some are from cooperations or other means that are not legally owned by FB so they would have to get the rights to put them up for sale again first.
Hence why it took so long for certain heroes to finally even get alts alltogether (Aluna primeexample).

46 minutes ago, MerryHONmas said:

Diabetis I am sure there might be a few more you are missing that only a couple of people have or even know about xD

Also, I think it is also possible that some can not even be made availlable for purchase for legal reasons.
Some are from cooperations or other means that are not legally owned by FB so they would have to get the rights to put them up for sale again first.
Hence why it took so long for certain heroes to finally even get alts alltogether (Aluna primeexample).

Hmm this is really interesting, can you please elaborate if you have more info?

there are a few "hidden" alts that only got released on specific launchers that dont exist anymore (eg Yeñiçeri Rally on turkish client) and some items that never got fully released and only were availlable by alternate means (not gonna elaborate to avoid any clash of interest)

I think at this stage in the game's lifecycle, they should be put back on sale for gold coins only and at their original price.

The gold collection avatars were sold for 600 gold coins if I remember correctly - And to be honest many of the older gold collection and early access avatars are not really that impressive anymore compared to the avatars released in the last few years.