Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
Juicepie

Buying Goblin Coins. Are we aloud to ask why Paypal is prefereable?

Hi, it's me Juicepie. Yep.

Ok.

So, just curious - when buying Goblin Coins (Especially right now as it's HONiversary omig :O) who does our money go to if we are paying with the in-game client? The reason why I ask is, I've now seen two instances, one on the webpage and the other in-game stating that, we would be "Supporting you directly on our official website with PAYPAL etc" 

I'd like to support FrostBurn as much as possible, however, I don't really use Paypal. And the in-game client seems to work fine. Am I being a filthy non supporter by making my purchases that way, or, does the money end up coming around anyway?

I guess all I'm looking for here is ---> should I be investing my energy into setting up Paypal? What's the difference?? Does it hurt to make purchases in game?

I did try to purchase coins on the webpage without Paypal, but ran into some errors which prompted me to just use the in game client. Which also, made me feel bad. Cause I dunno... wasn't sure if I was 'supporting FB enough. :/

Would love to support FB if I can, but, is it really making a difference if I buy 'in-game', I mean.... are you guys NOT getting the money if it goes through that system??? Or something? (I'd hope you were getting it if that was the case :/) ...and can we ask - what is the difference between paying one way or the other? WILL YOU GET MY SUPPORT!? Ugh, my empathetic intuition is in turmoil! HALP! :3

-Juicey