You are again stuck on a deserted island...  

33 members have voted

1. 1. You are again stuck on a deserted island...

• Eat Foot
    • Eat Spouse

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The same poll.... Oh dear.   Oh yeah, the regular Balance/Design subforum rules don't apply in this thread (but the global forum rules still do). You can chat about almost anything you want

I'd love to. I think the main frustration factor with Adrenaline was mitigated when the change to his Q cooldown occurred. He is no longer able to create large one-sided fights with a 3>2.25&g

Let's rock and roll with Adrenaline. I've suffered enough testing that previous design, time to reap the rewards. Just so it isn't lost on Discord, can we please let Adrenaline cast his W outside

Life in dota 2 and Life in HoN is too much different.

I rarely have a hard time in off lane in Dota 2 thx to tower aura, the Hp regen and more GPM.

While in HoN, i feel like a trash after 10min hitting exp inside tower

And that's why Ppl in dota 2 have more gold to buy staff upgrate because it's not a waste and it wont slow down you much. 4k2 gold in dota in around 3k gold in HoN and you wont lose many gold in death like HoN

Edited by w3wstarboy
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, what do you think if there is another type of resistance? I mean besides Movement Speed Reduction Resistance, this game also gets Attack Speed Reduction Resistance or Auto-attack Damage Reduction Resistance.

If I may put some idea, Auto-attack Damage Reduction Resistance can be put on Doom Bringer so it has additional reliability than mega auto-attack damage boost.

As for Attack Speed Reduction Resistance, you may look at this thread: 

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

If attack speed reduction resistance is gonna be a thing then first such mechanic must be universal and widespread first.

Right now only a handful of things have that as their niche, so it'll either be too insignificant to consider or it'll make the small niche those already few things have disappear. I don't see we'll go anywhere with this.

It'd be a different story if attack speed slow is a staple feature for anti-carry hero type, but well that's not the case in HoN.

Thanks for your reply, guys.

21 hours ago, SJW_LGBT said:

spacer.png

Thanks for posting this. I've tested the slow resistance of this ability and it only affects movement speed.

16 hours ago, Rezziedahl said:

If attack speed reduction resistance is gonna be a thing then first such mechanic must be universal and widespread first.

Right now only a handful of things have that as their niche, so it'll either be too insignificant to consider or it'll make the small niche those already few things have disappear. I don't see we'll go anywhere with this.

It'd be a different story if attack speed slow is a staple feature for anti-carry hero type, but well that's not the case in HoN.

You have point there, those are things hinder the implementation of attack speed reduction resistance and other kind of new mechanics generally.

Though, where do you think you'll put attack speed reduction resistance mechanic if it becomes a thing?

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that Static Field radius exists to gate TB global damage. However, its range also gates Q damage on its bounces (especially if you build Jade Spire).

Thus, I'd like to suggest a radius increase on the passive. I'm aware that this is a buff on a hero which already sees lots of play and has a good win-rate. Thus, this should be an opportunity to tune the hero further and make him less of a low mmr one-trick pony which ends up being vastly ignored in high mmr matches.

Edited by Haerdal

Thunderbringer is already great as he is I think but I miss his old 3rd ability, current 3rd ability is just like a free Spell Sunder.

Hey, this may be stupid idea but what does everyone think about replacing Void Talisman into Nihil Crystal and making Void Talisman an upgrade to Nihil Crystal? The samples in spoilers:

Nihil Crystal

Components: same as current Void Talisman
Stats: same as current Void Talisman
Active: absorbs physical damage equals to 15% of user's max health (capped at 300), dispelling Physical effects on use, Disarmed and -5.5 Magic Armor for 4 seconds. Excluded from Activation Modifier.

Void Talisman

Components: [proposed] Nihil Crystal (1600g) + Perpetual Cogwheel (1325g) + Recipe (975g) = 3900 gold
Stats: 200% Mana Regeneration + 7 All Attributes 
Active: Physical Immunity, Disarmed, and 50% of Magic Damage taken restore mana for 4 seconds.
Activation Modifier.

Adeve's Cloak

Components: [proposed] Nihil Crystal (1600g) + Shaman's Headdress (2050g) + Recipe (250g) = 3900 gold
Stats: 10 Health Regeneration + 7 All Attributes
Passives: 10 Magic Armor + 10% Stun & Debuff Duration Reduction
Active: absorbs physical damage equals to 20% of user's max health (capped at 400), dispels Physical effects on use, Disarmed, 5.5 Magic Armor, and 15% Stun & Debuff Duration Reduction for 4 seconds.
Activation Modifier.