Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

can you fix this map issue for garena players

Its hard to pull creep on legion side ,but easy  to pull creep on hellbound side. i know it can still pull the creep on the right way , but sometimes it will fail. especially when you play suicide warbeast you have to keep pull creeps , it is annoying. FB can you fix this map issue for garena players?

NP2mUs.png

NP2N5R.png

NP2n5n.png

NP2aP1.png

Edited by WayTooCooI

Which one is the more difficult pull?

The one where your team is Legion & you're pulling HB creeps to your Legion top lane? Or the one where your team is Hellbourne & you're pulling Legion creeps to your Hellbourne bottom lane?

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

Which one is the more difficult pull?

The one where your team is Legion & you're pulling HB creeps to your Legion top lane? Or the one where your team is Hellbourne & you're pulling Legion creeps to your Hellbourne bottom lane?

The one when im Legion and pulling HB creeps to legion top lane. ( the creeps will go back and not following me  )

it is more difficult.You can test on practice mode. ( i wanted to pull the creeps like the picture not above picture 1 )

it is not balanced for legion side when you are playing suicide.

NiCoOf.png

Edited by WayTooCooI

Just had another look now that I know what spot you're talking about, it's because you have to go uphill. You have to be more careful and go uphill a little more slowly to prevent vision loss & that's on the player to slow down in the ramp area & adapt.

Unless you can think of an elegant solution that makes adding some kind of bridge as to keep the elevation the same while also making it still look nice, there is no realistic solution to your problem & you'll just have to accept the map imbalance. Guess this means that the old map isn't so perfect after all like a lot of players say.

If you want to try your own hand at fixing the problem, make a copy of your caldavar_old.s2z file and open up the map editor via the editor.bat file and try editing that area. If you can show me something that looks good and doesn't cause other map/mechanical problems, I can consider getting a proper version of the fix.

Edited by ElementUser