Quality of life updates

Now when the game has finally started to get more attention can we start seriously discussing the possibility of putting all CIS region players on the same team and leave the rest of the EU players on the other team.

If they are playing on EU servers can we at least make them wait a bit longer for algorithm to find 5 russian players to put them on the same team. 

This way you dont ruin the experience of EU players who can communicate among each other. 

I know this has been discussed before but now with hon seamingly being more active can we get enough support behind this initiative.

This would help both parties, the toxicity that is a direct result of the frustration of not being able to clearly communicate with Russian players is ruining all pub games and is a root of many other problems and prejudices against Russians. By grouping CIS players on the same team (which is the reason servers are there in the first place) you would eliminate that. 

It is a win win situation, they get to play with players that can understand them and we dont have to deal with the frustration of not being able to communicate. 

• Thanks 1

IoI no. the onIy thing that shouId matter in terms of forming 2 teams in hon is MMR.

PS: I sometimes dont communicate for a whoIe game and onIy use the pingwheeI stuff eventho I do speak engIish and I'm not from russia. Just wanna throw that out there.