Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
ozilla

Gravelocket no longer shows recipe

This has already been reported (and rejected) but it has lead to some frustrating situations in game when all components show up as purchased but one has to physically click on the grave locket to purchase the final "recipe" piece to complete it.

Yep I ran into this - I couldn't figure out how to complete the item.

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry, but do you guys not right-click the item?

I thought that was common knowledge, which is why I wasn't concerned about the bug.

Edited by ElementUser

18 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

I'm sorry, but do you guys not right-click the item?

I thought that was common knowledge, which is why I wasn't concerned about the bug.

I did, but I didn't have enough total money for the additional recipe.  So I looked at my inventory and looked at the shop and it indicated I already owned everything.  So I tried recombining in the chest and it didn't work.  Then someone told me to buy the standalone recipe because the recipe thing was bugged.

Now that I know about it, it hasn't caused any issues.

Posted (edited)

I'll remedy the issue via a balance change as well, so the issue will be indirectly resolved.

Do right-click your items to buy them though if you're finishing up a recipe item for the time being though.

Edited by ElementUser