Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

PURCHASED HEROES, ALT AVATARS, ANNOUNCER, TAUNT, EVERYTHING GONE?

HI! Good Day! This is to report regarding the loss of all my heroes, alt avatars, announcers, taunts, and everything that has been purchased through the Shop. Its not just me who got this problem but several players at  Garena HON Sea.  Its been annoying to play because i cant even use what hero i want as well as all my purchases in-game. Another issue  was the matchmaking, after the game ends it was not recorded. Kindly please look unto this and hope to fix it soon. We are counting on someone from the technical team to get notice this issue especially from the garena frostburn team. Hoping to get back soon what we purchased. Thank you

35 minutes ago, koko_pat said:

HI! Good Day! This is to report regarding the loss of all my heroes, alt avatars, announcers, taunts, and everything that has been purchased through the Shop. Its not just me who got this problem but several players at  Garena HON Sea.  Its been annoying to play because i cant even use what hero i want as well as all my purchases in-game. Another issue  was the matchmaking, after the game ends it was not recorded. Kindly please look unto this and hope to fix it soon. We are counting on someone from the technical team to get notice this issue especially from the garena frostburn team. Hoping to get back soon what we purchased. Thank you

Ya me too bro. My main id now like new id no have nothing at all 

Posted (edited)

If you are affected, please post your SEA Client username & which region you are in, as well as the timestamp when you found out you lost the products on that account.

I've let Garena know, thanks.

Edited by ElementUser
  • Thanks 2

Hi Sir, for my SEA client in-game username was MCdoNuggets and from (PH) Philippines region. Around late night of June 1, 2020 I tried to play then after logging in then i just found out that my heroes are missing during the hero selection phase of the matchmaking game.  After that, I've checked well the others as for my alt avatars, announcers, taunts, etc then everything is missing. but when i check the products purchased on shop its already  got a "check mark/purchased". Hopefully they can fix and help me with this, not just me but others as well who loses their purchased products. Looking forward to this. Thank you

16 hours ago, ElementUser said:

If you are affected, please post your SEA Client username & which region you are in, as well as the timestamp when you found out you lost the products on that account.

I've let Garena know, thanks.

Post in Here Or Where ?

SEA Client username : Nysonyson

Region : Indonesia

Timestamp : cant remember exactly around almost one week ago until now

thank you

Having same problem with this

SEA Client username in-game :  Renjeur

Region : Indonesia

Timestamp : Around from June 2nd 2020 - Until now 

Thanks

Posted (edited)

SEA Client Username : nbidjr

Region ?? Indonesia

Timestamp : in 3 June 2020 at 12:30 - until now (Patch 4.8.4 Sea Client in 9 June)

Edited by Nbidjr
10 hours ago, ElementUser said:

Hi all,

Got an update from the SEA representative - these issues should be fixed some time tomorrow. Please report again in 2 days time ? thank you

My all product/item today was back to my account. Thanks ur effort @ElementUser

Edited by Nbidjr