Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Error - No Response from Server

Posted (edited)

If you encounter the "No Response from Server" error, please provide us the following information so that we can diagnose this issue further:

- Server regions you have ticked prior to connecting to a game
- Take screenshot of error
- Exit the game properly (by using the Exit Game button) and have them send us the console.log file in Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game

We appreciate your help for this issue.

Edited by ElementUser
Posted (edited)

does " it has taken all players too long to connect" part of this issue?

Edit:

now i got that the server couldn't authorize my account...

Edited by kingfox707

So. The "No response from Server" has not happened a single time since yesterday, so that seems to be kind of fixed.
However, the remaining two errors are "It has taken too long to.... all players" or "server could not authorize your account" (something like that).

Here is the console.log. Both scenarios happened in the last attempts trying to join a game.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tTlO63vmw4iMsWwqvRY9Ug7LcxJGXO12/view?usp=sharing

Hope that helps!

Posted (edited)

You guys should delete the part where it says your login session info in the console.log file before uploading it (or make sure it's an expired one)

Edited by TruLeLiLoLOL
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, kingfox707 said:

i uploaded it to one note, it probably doesn't work. how can i upload these images ?

make an account at imgbb.com . u can just press facebook sing up, so it will be faster to make an account than typing usernames etc..
upload an image, and then go to ur profile- uploaded images- click on the image u uploaded - roll over to the right side of the image,there is a symbol with an arrow saying `` embedded codes``- select `direct link`` and copy that andress.
Then come here press the button at the bottom right: Insert image from URL , and paste the code there and press instert

Edited by doctornik
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? Since 3 days Me and my friends (7 different people, with different computers in different regions of germany) get the "no repsonse from server" issue only on EU-Servers. US-West works fine.

Couldn't find anything in the forum about this.

//edit this is shown in the console.log
[18:42:04] Received second AutoMatchConnect for MatchupID#3045 (4294967295)...
Cl: [18:42:11] Server timed out
Cl: [18:42:11] Error: ^rNo response from server.
Cl: [18:42:11] Disconnect - disconnect_unknown
Cl: [18:42:11] Sending disconnect notice...
Net: [18:42:11] [LOCAL_CLIENT] Closing...
Cl: [18:42:11] Clearing all state data...
CGame: [18:42:11]
CGame: [18:42:11] Old: 3-main  New: 1-main

Edited by Nightey_bmg
  • 2 weeks later...