WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MIDWARS?!?!

Hello!

What is happening with mid wars? No single draft and you can only see your own mmr.
So sad, Played HoN for 5 years +.
Won`t be playing anymore before they fix midwars back to normal.
The point in midwars is to rule on the top.

Can someone tell me what is happening with the game ???

Best regard sad dude somewhere in the world.

Why are people so bent over about mmr? Especially mid wars. Mid Wars mmr won't make your individual game play better. All it does is give elitist an opportunity to blame their team if they win or lose. Not sure why satisfying your ego is more important than having fun in mid wars.

And don't even get me started with you people saying "competitive mid wars". You can still play competitive mid wars and not cry about rating. Nobody in TMM goes by their mmrs anymore, they go by their names.

Good players can still grief your games. So I'm not sure how this is any worse. 

Edited by Whyzozerious
35 minutes ago, Whyzozerious said:

Why are people so bent over about mmr? Especially mid wars. Mid Wars mmr won't make your individual game play better. All it does is give elitist an opportunity to blame their team if they win or lose. Not sure why satisfying your ego is more important than having fun in mid wars.

And don't even get me started with you people saying "competitive mid wars". You can still play competitive mid wars and not cry about rating. Nobody in TMM goes by their mmrs anymore, they go by their names.

Good players can still grief your games. So I'm not sure how this is any worse. 

Honestly the more I read about it, the more I peg it as a 'Big Fish in a Small Pond' syndrome.

People just want to feel good and feel superior.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?