Kel'Thuzad - Warcraft 3 Reforged

Kel'Thuzad as Plague Rider

Model came from the game - Warcraft 3 Reforged by Blizzard Entertainment

Special thanks to RedBear for helping me with this mod and many other mods I've made. Please support him any way you can.

Model Conversion - RedBear

Visual Effects - Whyzozerious

spacer.png

With Staff of the Master:

spacer.png

Ability 1:

spacer.png

Ability 4:

spacer.png

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/uyjpwc179uhdrs0/resourcesKelThuzad.s2z/file

HOW TO INSTALL:

Move the downloaded file into (.s2z):
-Linux: /home/username/HoN/game/
-Windows 8/10: C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes of Newerth\game\

Mac:
1. Press Finder
2. Press Applications
3. Right click 'Heroes of Newerth', and press Show containing files
4. Open Game folder
5. Move file here

Edited by Whyzozerious
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, drunkenmonk1 said:

Wait, why not torturer? would've made way more sense imo lol

Kel'Thuzad is known as the hero "Lich" from the original Warcraft III game. In the original DotA custom map on Warcraft III, Lich was one of the heroes that was used & had slightly different skills.

HoN ported the Lich hero as Plague Rider. This is why Plague Rider is more fitting for this mod compared to Torturer.

1 minute ago, ElementUser said:

Kel'Thuzad is known as the hero "Lich" from the original Warcraft III game. In the original DotA custom map on Warcraft III, Lich was one of the heroes that was used & had slightly different skills.

HoN ported the Lich hero as Plague Rider. This is why Plague Rider is more fitting for this mod compared to Torturer.

Yeah, but this skin and his actual abilities in, for instance blizzards moba, are all chain based abilities and torturer would've fit the profile of the actual character better. But I can understand for the sake of cloning and keeping similar roots

11 hours ago, drunkenmonk1 said:

Yeah, but this skin and his actual abilities in, for instance blizzards moba, are all chain based abilities and torturer would've fit the profile of the actual character better. But I can understand for the sake of cloning and keeping similar roots

First of all, as ElementUser already said, this hero skin from the Warcraft 3 Reforged game, and not from the Heroes of the Storm game. 
The Lich from Warcraft 3 Reforged game has the Frost Nova, Frost Armor, Dark Ritual and Death and Decay abilities.
Secondly, I think that it is the modmaker’s right to decide for which hero to make this or that hero skin. 

7 hours ago, RedBear said:

First of all, as ElementUser already said, this hero skin from the Warcraft 3 Reforged game, and not from the Heroes of the Storm game. 
The Lich from Warcraft 3 Reforged game has the Frost Nova, Frost Armor, Dark Ritual and Death and Decay abilities.
Secondly, I think that it is the modmaker’s right to decide for which hero to make this or that hero skin. 

are you ok?

• Confused 1
On 4/27/2020 at 12:06 PM, drunkenmonk1 said:

Someone's physical features doesn't automatically mean that they have to be a certain hero cause of the theme. There's already alt avatars in the game that doesn't make sense anyways. But point being, Kel`Thuzad has always been a necromancer with ice type abilities. It would also work as Ellonia but there are better heroes that fit the theme for Ellonia. But thanks for your feedback, I may release this guy as Torturer if there is a high demand for it.