Report button does not show up

Is this intended?

If you right click on a player's hero you have the choice between "Ignore" and "Report".

However in my game yesterday, on the person I wanted to report I only could  choose "Ignore". Report Option disappeared. On any other teammate it was still chooseable.

Is this intended because my teammates already reported him or is this a bug ?

Anyway. i have reported him afterwards when the game finished in the Match Stats menu.

Now on the RAP Portal it says "Not corroborated - This ticket was a single ticket against an individual in a single match." i am sure my teammates reported him and even more sure my Cousin did, playing in my Team.

Now how can it be the ticket is not corroborated?

I have created a ticket on the Rap Portal. After sending it there was no message like "succesfully sent" so I am not sure whether it was sent properly. "My Helpdesk" is empty. Not sure whether a ticket should appear there.

In case it didn't send properly, here is the match info without showing the Name of the Player as this might be against the rules:

159146122 2020-06-02 14:04:42 Avoiding AFK detection Very low Not corroborated - This ticket was a single ticket against an individual in a single match.

Thank you in advance for the answer

Usually this means that the player in question has an already pending suspension that is currently in queue, waiting to be executed by the system.

However there have been rare occasions where that was simply a bug (confirmed in the past but that was long ago so I couldn't tell you whether this has been resolved 100% over the past years).
It is possible that for that reason the ticket also got rejected by the system (I am somewhat sure that the system blocks or closes tickets against players with pending game suspensions, however until today I was rather certain that the message displayed is a different one...).

also leaving a [.] tactical dot.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 11:30 AM, merryhonmas said:

Usually this means that the player in question has an already pending suspension that is currently in queue, waiting to be executed by the system.

Happens often when I play with friends. Some of us can report, but some can only ignore. So what ever the cause, it is still there ?

2 hours ago, Zerkul said:

Happens often when I play with friends. Some of us can report, but some can only ignore. So what ever the cause, it is still there ?

We are talking about the post-match overview screen, correct? Cause in game reporting was never reliable..

@hegelsohn I don't know - are we? ?

On 6/3/2020 at 9:09 AM, C3Q said:

If you right click on a player's hero you have the choice between "Ignore" and "Report".

On 6/3/2020 at 9:09 AM, C3Q said:

Anyway. i have reported him afterwards when the game finished in the Match Stats menu.

This in the original post made me belive we were talking about ingame. 

It is true however, that post-game you can usually report without problems (I havn't had any at least)

Edited by Zerkul
13 hours ago, merryhonmas said:

and how exactly did you determine that it did not register?

By going onto the RAP portal and checking my reports. I have had multiple instances of reporting players where the report does not go through to the RAP portal.

I never had any problems with reporting people post game. Sometimes in game function doesn't show tho

A bit sad to see tho that almost every day i come across someone who griefs. I wish people just changes their attitude and work together to win the game

spacer.png