Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
tps_reports

exploit Infinite silver exploit

Every time i log out and back in, I get 50 silver coins with this daily login reward thing.

It doesn't appear to check the last time it gave it out. If you log in, then back out, then back in again over and over, you can rack up another 50 silver every time you log back in.

spacer.png

There does not appear to be a limit as to how many times you can do this

can confirm this, just came back to play this and i did noticed too, was going to report the same.

Hi,

We have temporarily disabled this event. I was not able to reproduce the issue on my end, so I'm curious as to how you did it.

Main differences I could think of are old vs new UI, and perhaps if you're logging in with sub accounts? If using sub accounts, can you claim the reward multiple times per sub account, or just once per sub account?

spacer.png

When i tried it, i was able to "stack" the reward notification up to twice, then it didn't work anymore. Anyways, the real silver income was only 1x. So my guess is it was just a notification bug.

Did you guys double-check if you actually earned multiple x50 silvers?

I relogged with another account and had x3 notification but still the silver reward was only 50 not 50 x3.

i tried a few different ways. just hitting the logout button and then the login button did it. I could also use the console (ctrl+f8) "logout" followed by "login" also worked.

I did confirm that I actually received the coins and not just the notif. I got hundreds of silver from the tests that I did to generate that screenshot.

I don't imagine this has anything to do with UI. I think the grant happens on login on the server without checking when the last time you received the reward