Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

23 hours ago, ElementUser said:

Nobody except you has posted in this thread in a while. Unless players keep up their reports, it can't really be considered a widespread issue to the point where I keep on trying to get through to Garena to have a look at this bug if all I'm getting is 1 single player posting about it. 

❤️ EU

I mean, all the other people I've worked with would generally not like to be pestered to solve an issue they're already aware of. You, on the other hand (and Garena, apparently) take people not complaining = problem solved, even if nothing was done!

Since it's apparently imperative to spam this thread until it's fixed, I'll post here every day as long as this problem persists. Ok?

28 June 2020: problem not solved.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've reached out to them earlier this morning & will update if there are any changes.   Please keep posting here, ty for letting me know!

This should be fixed now, thanks for your report! 

I mean that I need people other than 1 player to continue reporting the issue, as I can't just confidently take the word of a few select players before the report gets bumped again. That's just how it is because this issue is specific to a region that we're not taking care of/responsible for on our side. 

Edited by ElementUser

29 June 2020: issue not fixed.

The same issue appears to also make it hard to buy stuff from the shop (one needs to try again and again until it registers), set friend groups, use a guide in-game, set default avatars, etc.

Also are you aware that you cannot post on this forums from SEA without a VPN? See Dominic Paloma's comment on the Facebook page. 

Edited by Sorais

Hey I am getting this when i try to launch the game. Is a long list of code and cannot seem to log in. Can someone tell me what is wrong with it? It works fine in my laptopspacer.png

The topic until now still not fixed. I need spam ctrl f8 login. And after that also disconnect chat server inside. But i see thailand player just a normal login. No need spam ctrl f8 and less disconnect chat server. Singapore, malaysia, indonesia and philiphines need spam login.

On 7/9/2020 at 4:05 AM, TruLeLiLoLOL said:

I think the more you spam like that, the more you'll get ignored ?

Well if EU wants me to stop spamming, I can do that too. Hell I'd rather do that, since it means I don't have to check this forum every day.

11 July 2020: problem not fixed.

You can just report it once a week or whatever interval you see fit then. I did let Garena know again, but since it's their backend & their specific login client, there's really nothing we can do on our end & there's only so much I can do to bug them about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know why main id so imba cant connect in 5/5 but when i use dummy id its connect easily. Im so fucked up with the game when i use main id

Edited by Nbidjr
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think anything will be done as I haven't been getting a response, nor can we physically do anything on Frostburn's side as we have no access to their particular login configuration system on the Garena client itself (not talking about the HoN client here, but the actual Garena client).

• ElementUser changed the title to [LOCAL HOTFIX] Unable to log-in