When will the patch be ready for download?

Currently if you log into MM you get the message that your version of HON is not compatible with the newest version of MM (the new patch). However there is atm no patch to download. Possible to get an ETA? ?❤️ 

Just very excited. 

• Like 1

I downloaded and reinstall the client. I'll be done in a few minutes, but probably nothing will change. Sometimes there is an announcement that there will be server maintenance, but sometimes they make some improvements and they don't tell anyone (I mean the players) - so sometimes when I was planning to play, I waited for the servers to restart. I could even buy and pay if it really does improve the quality. If buying gold from HoN had an impact on quality, I would do it more often. So far I collect silver as my main currency ...

I love to play Path of Exile also, it's also game when you micro one unit, but! But Poe is more complex game and usually when you spend a time with PoE, you need to think a lot about your gear, EQ, items and of course about poe orbs. Orbs are currency in PoE, they are also a items which can be used on your equipment and upgrade it (or change stats randomly) PoE currency is used for trading, create new items, armors, shield etc. and also for real money trading on poe markets like Odealo. Buying and selling poe currency that is what I love the most ❤️ Ahhh, what would I do without my Path of Exile and orbs? ? Great thing!

It was not long time ago, in our galaxy. I remember that day (and that name^^) perfectly. That was a rainbow day, there was a lot of smiles and that day I've played PoE for the first time in my whole short life ?

https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile/currency

You can buy currency on that trusted market

Edited by NoobbooN91

Of course ...

How long does it usually take? I need to know whether to wait a moment or download Path of Exile.

I love playing HoN, but I appreciate that I can do it anytime. Every time there is an update, it costs me a lot of nerves. I got up in the morning, I'm running out of my stuff and wanted to play more. I usually play when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I would like updates to last shorter or to be more clearly announced. I am usually surprised

If u try to play Path fo Exile, this is a great game, you better buy a poe currency first. The most important is exalted orb and chaos orb, and the most expensive is the mirror of kalandra. Sometimes I play PoE and I strongly recommend buying PoE currency on Odealo. The safest, most trusted and cheapest. Buy PoE currency
Thanks

Edited by NoobbooN91

There is literally a patch thread with the down time.. 

The downtime typically takes place from ~1 AM to ~8 AM in the EST/EDT (GMT -5/-4) Timezone, depending on whether Daylight Savings Time is active or not.

Would be so dope if in this limbo/twilight zone the game would put you in a game where there was no fog and attacking was disabled. "A moment of Peace on Newerth while we patch". Or Devowars, or Riftwars. Could create some sort of code that would put people in a random rotation of weird game modes and they had to figure out on the fly which one they were in. I assume you are understaffed  and I realize this is more of an overstaffed type of activity, but still though ❤️ 

Im gonna check back between Hearthstone arena runs ?

• Like 1