Glitch. Direct pathing and crosses over cliff.

next time a more useful title would be just that, useful ?
EU had mentioned that some of those were fixed to the best of his abilities for the patch tomorrow.

i'd be curious to know too tho, whether those are considered exploitation of the map if performed on purpose to gain an unintended advantage, and whether those can be reported from this point forward.
which would mean these officially are being recognized by the GM team aswell, and also being added to their manifest.

spacer.png

In my opinion, we should just remove the ability to do those kind of direct moves from the game.

People are using them in ways not intended.

If you have trees that you can't get past with just regular movement, why the fuck can you move tast with direct? Makes zero sense! ?

3 hours ago, Seffers said:

In my opinion, we should just remove the ability to do those kind of direct moves from the game.

People are using them in ways not intended.

If you have trees that you can't get past with just regular movement, why the fuck can you move tast with direct? Makes zero sense! ?

uhm, it allows you to move closer to cliffs or trees as a ranged hero for example, to still be able to attack someone on the verge of range.
it allows you as a melee to lasthit an opponent creep through your lanewave without having to expose yourself too much.
it allows certain abilities such as vor example Valkyries Courageous Leap to work in intended directions in narrow areas where you don't have the luxury of space or time to run around until you hit the corerct angle to cast it in.

so this is actually vital ontop of allowing palyers to breach skill ceilings

spacer.png

I fixed the one mentioned in the video for tomorrow's patch (and a few other ones that someone reported to me today).

If there are still some spots for unintentional cliffwalking after the patch, please post them in Bug Reports.