Ability 02 Projectile:

JAT0n4k.jpg

Ability 03:

74acac4ab2.jpg

Ability 04:

RaSEehs.jpg

Staff of the Master:

2OCWD7D.jpg

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r6d3lxlvt9457hu/resourcesCloud.s2z/file

HOW TO INSTALL:

Move the downloaded file into (.s2z):
-Linux: /home/username/HoN/game/
-Windows 8/10: C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes of Newerth\game\

Mac:
1. Press Finder
2. Press Applications
3. Right click 'Heroes of Newerth', and press Show containing files
4. Open Game folder
5. Move file here

Edited by Whyzozerious
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, lve2raft said:

This file is not a s2z file...it downloads as a file called heroes and then there is files inside of it...

You don't extract the files. Read the instructions carefully. There was no place where I've said to extract any files. All you do is drop it in the games folder.

And just in case If i interpreted your sentence incorrectly, I went ahead and downloaded the files myself and it downloads perfectly as an s2z file. I've had other people test it for me and it works perfectly fine for them. So I don't understand how you manage to do what you did.

Edited by Whyzozerious
  • Haha 1

Might just be me, but I have been kicked out of games a few times using this mod, with a message saying that files don't match the server.

I can say that it seemed to distinctly happen when Flux uses his W and the Benzington uses his Q.

2 hours ago, isixen said:

Might just be me, but I have been kicked out of games a few times using this mod, with a message saying that files don't match the server.

I can say that it seemed to distinctly happen when Flux uses his W and the Benzington uses his Q.

I can assure you that its not the Cloud mod that is kicking you out. Do you have other mods installed? They're possibly  the reason why you're getting kick. If not, then I don't know what to tell you. I double checked the files and tested it myself. No issues on my end.

• Sad 1