Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
MerryHONmas

Amun Ra's Path of Destruction blocking Neutral Camps

Casting Amun Ra's [Q] Path of Destruction onto a camp half a second of one second before it's respawn, will block the camp even if you do not follow it into the camps reach.

The Meteor spawned by the ability seems to interfere with the respawn mechanism albait not being interactable with and therefor should not block it.

I've spent a good 5 minutes now testing this after encountering it aa few days ago with the same results.

I know, I had completely forgotten about this being a thing until a few days ago.
But a few years ago, there was also that major change with which it was said that things one can not interact with, including abilities, should not block camps anymore (remember sols old W?).
So I decided to rereport this. I really don't see why timing an ability should pose a disadvantage for the player, as the ability is valuable to block camps intentionally maybe 0.000000001% out of all times (I have not once met anyone knowing of this interaction and purposefully using it to block a camp).

• Like 1

I can fix this for the next patch. It was too late for 4.8.4 as the notes were already considered finalized.

Ended up submitting a fix since we have other stuff to fix.

To be frank, I'm surprised people would actually notice this since it's a rare occurrence