Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
MacroHard

Tier 3 Boots: Dynamo Boots

Dynamo Boots

Steam Boots:    1450
Alchemist's Bones:    1950
Dynamo Boots Recipe:    400
Total Cost:    3800

Passive:
60 movement speed
50 attack speed
10 strength
10 agility
10 intelligence

Activation:
Transmute an enemy creep.

(Note: Transmute charges and effect are same as Alchemist Bones.)

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.

@MacroHard you forgot armor boots.
Armor boots can synergize well with daemonic/ sols(most propably sols as daemonic too expensive) , but if u add a recipe then you cant  buy daemonic by breaking the item into individual parts. Cost-worthy i think i will never buy the boots over going sols and daemonic afterwards ,so i dunno whats your exact thoughts .
So perhaps Abyssal+ receipe? Just wanted to give u another idea to twist your thoughts around 😄

5 hours ago, doctornik said:

@MacroHard you forgot armor boots.
Armor boots can synergize well with daemonic/ sols(most propably sols as daemonic too expensive) , but if u add a recipe then you cant  buy daemonic by breaking the item into individual parts. Cost-worthy i think i will never buy the boots over going sols and daemonic afterwards ,so i dunno whats your exact thoughts .
So perhaps Abyssal+ receipe? Just wanted to give u another idea to twist your thoughts around 😄

I didn’t forget.  Plated Greaves were simply too strong.  Every draft I had could not be reasonably balanced.  In the end I came to the conclusion it was okay to reach an early dead end on the item progression path of least risk.

Sure, you could push the record cost arbitrarily high until it’s not good... but that’s not good design.

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.