Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Hello since this is a general discussion and i can see you are trying new blood in the game keeping the game active why are we not releasing a new hero it would keep people entertained on my point of view also one more thing cought my sight all of the str heroes in hon none of them are females 😮 except for avatars !

1 hour ago, DeathKnight said:

Hello since this is a general discussion and i can see you are trying new blood in the game keeping the game active why are we not releasing a new hero it would keep people entertained on my point of view also one more thing cought my sight all of the str heroes in hon none of them are females 😮 except for avatars !

Actually Bramble is Female... But I get your point!

• Like 1

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

how have people after 2+ years still not understood that noone is left to on Frostburns Staff roster to create a new hero.
Nor is there any money or time for the handful that are left to do so (aka ressources).

How does this same question popup almost every other week?
Do people not do a cross-check before opening a new thread? (stupid question, i know, ofcourse they don't!)
Do they not follow the notes the dev's release regularly? (again stupid question where i already know the answer is no!)
And do they not read the patchnotes where ofte those things are mentioned or explained too? (Hey again, same pattern...!)

Please, if I as a common user am getting frustrated of seing the same THREE question being opened EVERY (other) week, imagine how the Devs must feel.....
(the question being "when new CoN Season", "when new hero", "when new avatar/announcer")

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hubaris said:

no bramble is not a female you made me double check even through the voices man 😄 are we doing did you just assume my gender thing haha only avatar is female m8

much appriciate the feed back i think something can be done with the current content and engine they have with the current staff they are having this is still my own opinon 

10 minutes ago, DeathKnight said:

no bramble is not a female you made me double check even through the voices man 😄 are we doing did you just assume my gender thing haha only avatar is female m8

You sure about that 😉 ?

HERO LORE

When the war spread from the northlands into the jungles of Newerth, both man and Deamon discovered why the natives call the land Death's Cradle. Creatures warped from the chaos of the past abide in these forbidden lands, where beasts are prey and plants are predator. Deep in these jungles, the Keeper found the eldest of the mantraps and fed it the blood of the corrupted - Deamons and the fallen. Filled with their dark power, Bramble now stalks her chosen meals across the battlefields, helping destroy the enemies of the Keeper...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

11 hours ago, Hubaris said:

As is Solstice 

• Like 2

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.