1 hour ago, merryhonmas said:

Great neither of your responses helps the guy, might aswell not have responded at all.
Message a SGM for example @hegelsohn with the match ID and I am sure he will have a look at it.

What must we say then? You can expect these kind of responds.

It's a typical HoN game descriped, totaly 2020 playingstyle.

OP: Try (yes, try) to find some friends that do play seriously. Maybe it helps a little for you. Didn't work for me. ?

20 minutes ago, Xaphane said:

What must we say then? You can expect these kind of responds.

It's a typical HoN game descriped, totaly 2020 playingstyle.

OP: Try (yes, try) to find some friends that do play seriously. Maybe it helps a little for you. Didn't work for me. ?

Ignore him, his ego is pretty inflated.

I agree with looking for people to play with instead of solo queuing. However, you'll be a lot happier if you didn't take the matches you play too seriously. Just have fun otherwise it's gonna start to feel like a job. Add people you enjoyed playing with from the previous matches and soon enough you will have a few people to group up with.

On a side note, I'm always happy to play MWs if anyone is looking for people to play with.

Hello, 

If you encounter such behavior in-game please do report it here > https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/helpdesk/tickets/new#
There is no need to create a forum thread about it!

Best,

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

38 minutes ago, SmolSnek said:

Ignore him, his ego is pretty inflated.

I agree with looking for people to play with instead of solo queuing. However, you'll be a lot happier if you didn't take the matches you play too seriously. Just have fun otherwise it's gonna start to feel like a job. Add people you enjoyed playing with from the previous matches and soon enough you will have a few people to group up with.

On a side note, I'm always happy to play MWs if anyone is looking for people to play with.

Not sure how you jump from rational critiscism and a straightforward response to overinflated ego, but you know.. this goes both ways hun ❤️

Being afk is not bannable. Leaving has nothing to do with RAP. Report people avoiding afk and check the leaver whether he manipulates stats. Those cases can be reported.

I also dunno why you state this as it would be happening often. In thousands of game for me similar things barely happened. Sure you have a DC/leaver once in a while but the majority of my game are just fine.

Everyone is free to be afk, get kicked etc, that is not against our rules, there is a difference between being afk and avoiding the afk or illogically refusal to participate,
Things might happen, someone has to leave due to some irl issues, sudden things can occur! you can't blame people for that!
When, let's say 2-3 people disconnect more than 2 -3 games in a row in order to alter their mmr/Rank, then that might be an issue, and we suggest you to report. I bet that almost every player had a game when 1-2 and maybe all 4 of his teammates left, it happens! 
Let's say I am playing with 2 of my friends, suddenly one has to go, he ultimately gets kicked, we want to leave as well because we want to start a new one as 3! should we be suspended for that?
Everyone should read the rules before reporting and also before posting on forums!

Have a good day,

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

6 hours ago, merryhonmas said:

Great neither of your responses helps the guy, might aswell not have responded at all.

He hasn't asked for help.

Might as well not have responded, might as well responded. ?‍♂️