Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
PeteRoy

Double slither ult (poison burst)

Can Slither ult poison burst be doubled on a single enemy? Can you ult as slither, use restoration stone and then ult again on the same enemy, will it do more damage or it better to wait the 10 seconds and then do the ult again?

It's a state that doesn't stack, so Restoration Stone is kind of a waste if you want to burst people down.

Its only worth buying restoration on rare case scenarios. For example i only buy it when i play Midwards. Coz people respawn fast, or maybe i hit 2 people with ulty and then 2 more will come so i resto and use it again. I think its a waste to buy restoration in a TMM match

This would be a cool change to slither btw. Making his W stackable with Staff 😄

The princess is always in another castle

37 minutes ago, LennyXX said:

This would be a cool change to slither btw. Making his W stackable with Staff 😄

Then, in order to make use of SOTM, you first need resto stone.  In order to make use of resto stone, you first need SOTM.

In order to get value from either item you need to acquire both.  That seems like a problematic design.

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.

21 hours ago, MacroHard said:

Then, in order to make use of SOTM, you first need resto stone.  In order to make use of resto stone, you first need SOTM.

In order to get value from either item you need to acquire both.  That seems like a problematic design.

I was talking about his passive skill (the one that applys on auto attacks). But yea, I forgot it's not W anymore, it's E

The princess is always in another castle