Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
cobaye

Disconnects not getting added to the DC Count in the profile.

Yeah, i think literally anyone knows this bug and i don't know why it didn't got adressed yet. People can literally DC for free at the Moment and rarely get disconnects added to their profile, so their leaver% stays low. I've actually saw a guy that had like 200 season matches, left like 50 of them and had 0 seasonal disconnects in his profile. Why is this a thing? Imo this is a big thing that should be fixed asap. This also allows smurfing with new accounts, because they literally DC some of their first 6 matches, lose all other on purpose and then get set to Silver 5.. If the DC's actually would apply on their Leaver%, they wont be able to join new games, because they are over the 5% mark.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

Need evidence - how do I know the game hasn't been remade, for example?

Remade Matches don't show up in recent games 😉

But yeah, next time i see an Account with tons of DC's but 0 Disconnects in their Profile, i show you. I thought this is well known already. Maybe some1 else got some Accounts to show, who DC a ton and got no DC's in their Profile. I'm to lazy to search atm.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, cobaye said:

Remade Matches don't show up in recent games 😉

But yeah, next time i see an Account with tons of DC's but 0 Disconnects in their Profile, i show you. I thought this is well known already. Maybe some1 else got some Accounts to show, who DC a ton and got no DC's in their Profile. I'm to lazy to search atm.

Exactly, hence why if this legitimately happened, then stats would have to be recorded, hence why I asked for evidence (in the form of Match IDs). 🙂

Edited by ElementUser

Posted (edited)

@ElementUser

Alright, got your evidence:

https://imgur.com/BQ3fpPD

https://imgur.com/wHd6u06

https://imgur.com/yc3HjN9

This is just one guy in like the last 3 of my Games i checked and i already saw like hundreds of them in the past. As you can see he dced some Matches in Ladder, but got zero Ladder Disconnects. When you browse through his Played Matches, he got WAY more DC's but they not once got added to his account. And that's as said just from browsing through the last 3 Matches i played. I can actually find WAY more people like this if i would have more time.

Edited by cobaye

Posted (edited)

Moved to Indeterminate.

It would also be great if a player willingly + consistently replicates this + how the disconnect is actually performed, as well as the conditions surrounding the leave (if there is anything special to note).

Edited by ElementUser