Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
xtinker

Legion left easy camp being nearly impossible to stack

Posted (edited)

This report is being made because on Hellbourne it works, Legion it doesn't. Therefore I am assuming it isn't intended to work this way.

How to replicate:
Legion Jungle left easy camp, attempt to stack at :53ish like any other camp but creeps lose agro within 2-3seconds instead.

Note it is possible to still stack it, but if you have no hatchet/boots and it is a ranged camp it is nearly impossible, and it is the only camp behaving like this.

P.s.: Could Nitro be removed from the picking phase until Hero gets reworked/reverted? As it is, it is just a free pain Hero.

P.s.s.: Is Ellonia mana cost patch ever coming?

Edited by xtinker

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, xtinker said:

This report is being made because on Hellbourne it works, Legion it doesn't.

Noticed that too, i just ignored it and was i throwing a hatched at 55 56 from that moment on.

P.s.: Could Nitro be removed from the picking phase until Hero gets reworked/reverted? As it is, it is just a free pain Hero.

But noone picks her. And when im 5 man queing with my friends maybe we will pick her for our fun squad :x

P.s.s.: Is Ellonia mana cost patch ever coming?

Hope so, as im really bored from the non-skill reward of mid players picking her

Edited by doctornik

Posted (edited)

Read the current patch notes (search for the neutral creeps section under General).

Edited by ElementUser