I see a lot of people moding hero skins. As all the job is done, regarding moves, voice, appearance, abilities, isnt it possible/ managable to put them in the store lets say? .. Coz i have seen some crazy cool avatars being done

2 hours ago, doctornik said:

I see a lot of people moding hero skins. As all the job is done, regarding moves, voice, appearance, abilities, isnt it possible/ managable to put them in the store lets say? .. Coz i have seen some crazy cool avatars being done

That would mean you have to pay for them. Which would mean somebody will make money out of it. I am pretty sure some of hero skins posted here violate the ToS/EULA/Copyright of the respective games/series/movies whatsoever. So unless Garena/Frostburn want to get in legal and thus financial troubles they will be good advised not to do so.

1 hour ago, Falk1 said:

That would mean you have to pay for them. Which would mean somebody will make money out of it. I am pretty sure some of hero skins posted here violate the ToS/EULA/Copyright of the respective games/series/movies whatsoever. So unless Garena/Frostburn want to get in legal and thus financial troubles they will be good advised not to do so.

yes i guess that would be an issue if the avatars have a background connection with something ... Meh, really miss new avatars