Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Social HoNiversary: Discussion

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that the Dream Meme is over, I will post here other ideas I had for the @CuysauruS template. I hope you enjoy these as well haha  

WIP of the FA. The portrait version is probably complete, I might do small tweaks, I don't know. I tried reassembling the parts into a 1080p . I will still work a bit on this version. I thin

Progressing with my FA, here's the WIP for now.  

1 hour ago, nettocap said:

I am working on an entry for the masterpiece, I don't know if I'll be able t finish in time.

Here's a wip:

Hide contents

spacer.png

what whaaaat that's looking great!

Don't stress, you have til the 2nd of july!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, doctornik said:

@Sliferjam on the masterpiece are we allowed to post more than one? 
( i didnt even started the first , im on the idea processing, but wanted to ask ^^ )

Of course. You may submit as many as you like - but you can only claim one prize.

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm here to say HoN has (always) a special place in my heart. I learned a lot with big guys like AceJR, Stormerem, ElementUser and others. I'm very proud about all the effort and passion that I put and received.

This thread makes me feel nostalgic then I'm gonna play some matchs in the near future! s2

On 6/9/2020 at 4:34 PM, doctornik said:

Hello, regarding the artistic section i have 2 questions:
- Saying drawings shall be ours, you mean we cant use preexisting faces of heroes on our image? They have to be drawn from scratch?
- Can someone post 2 drawings?
Thanx in advance

- Usually when you draw a body, you can draw a face. Digitally altering a face onto a digital body completely misses the point of a digital masterpiece. At that point it becomes digital Photoshop. You don't copy Mona Lisa's face onto another body and expect people to take it as a masterpiece - Please don't.

- Absolutely. 

I have so many ideas for this.

My body is also ready to moderate the shitstorm that's going to come from it.

I love it.

• Like 1
On 6/10/2020 at 4:56 PM, nettocap said:

I am working on an entry for the masterpiece, I don't know if I'll be able t finish in time.

Here's a wip:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Just FYI we have extended this til September 2ND so no stress on getting it done in 2 weeks ? good art takes time and I've had a few people enquire about the date. As a direct result we have changed prize distribution. It will be 10k per artwork that's selected for loading screens.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:34 AM, CuysauruS said:

The masterpiece .... it should be by hand or the use of software is also allowed?

Which ever you feel comfortable doing. It just must be original, and must not be majorly photoshopped.

Edited by Sliferjam
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, yornuz said:

Until what date can the participation of the events be uploaded? and when will be the qualifications and announcement of winners?

We might do two rounds of it. The first round ends in 48 hours of this post, and the second round begins straight after.

6 minutes ago, Sliferjam said:

We might do two rounds of it. The first round ends in 48 hours of this post, and the second round begins straight after.

could you be more precise?  I do not understand the dates well