Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

New Forum Layout

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Job guys. Just wanted to make this thread to appreciate the work and the effort that you put up to keep our beloved game running smoothly and up to date " despite all the challenges ".  Keep

Dinosaur here. I'm sad to see the old forums go, all the history of them, however I am happy to see that they have finally gotten updated for a newer crowd.  They look and feel slick, much l

Nice! And it's also faster, good job.

I'm disappointed to see game integration removed. however, there comes a time when cons outweigh the pros, so you do what you must, for better or for worse.

Congratulations to our overlords for finally taking a step in the right direction! :))

• Like 1

Is there a way to reduce the spacing ?
We can see much fewer posts in a single glance without scrolling (both in a thread and at the section/subsection levels).

Similarly, the top menu + banner + subsection list is so "tall", I don't even see the first posts in a given section when I click on it.
See Below:
spacer.png

• Confused 1

Dinosaur here.

I'm sad to see the old forums go, all the history of them, however I am happy to see that they have finally gotten updated for a newer crowd. 

They look and feel slick, much like how HoN always has. You're still doing great work here.

• Like 3

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

7 hours ago, Tartalacame said:

We can see much fewer posts in a single glance without scrolling (both in a thread and at the section/subsection levels).

Similarly, the top menu + banner + subsection list is so "tall", I don't even see the first posts in a given section when I click on it.
See Below:
spacer.png

At first, i had the same confusion as you did but once my eyes adjusted to the page and the new layout it seemed fine to me and neat. 

Edited by desdespy
7 hours ago, Tartalacame said:

See Below:
spacer.png

That huge banner with height nearly over half of the screen is the cause of this "nothing fits to page", if you actualy scroll down so that banner will not be visible, you will notice that it is nearly the same as it was before

1 hour ago, I`Afk said:

Hello, I won Super Taunt in plinko today and I cant use it. Any help ?

Super taunt is not a taunt. It automatically refreshes after sucessful taunt-kill.
You will find it in your vault in OTHER next to GAME VANITY.
You choose which taunt you wanna use, and super taunt should be active at all time.

• Like 1

Does it only happen to me? I automatically logged out once logged in for a long time, though I was on my way to create a new thread and ready to post it. Is there a way to solve it?

It's frustrated me a bit because I have to start it from zero again and I'm used to prepare the thread from zero on old forum.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

8 hours ago, datfizh said:

Does it only happen to me? I automatically logged out once logged in for a long time, though I was on my way to create a new thread and ready to post it. Is there a way to solve it?

It's frustrated me a bit because I have to start it from zero again and I'm used to prepare the thread from zero on old forum.

I haven't had this problem yet. I've logged in once (before the new forums even was available) and am logged in since.
You might have a browser-extension which deletes or blocks cookies that might cause this.

1 hour ago, manu311 said:

I haven't had this problem yet. I've logged in once (before the new forums even was available) and am logged in since.
You might have a browser-extension which deletes or blocks cookies that might cause this.

Thanks for your concern. I guess, I have to try checking my browser-extension.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

1 hour ago, Ceriss said:

also try ticking that "keep me logged in" checkbox when you are loging in

I see. My bad then because I happened to un-ticking that "keep me logged in" checkbox when I logged in. Thanks for the info given.

Is it possible to alter the "Follow Topic" email to not count our own posts ?

When you follow a thread, your own post provoke an email sent to notify us that "someone has posted in a thread you are following".

I'm like, yeah I know, it was me.

And I'm not talking only about the "send notification every post"
If I'm the only one that posted in a day, I will still receive a daily summary including only my own post.

• Like 2