Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
Sign in to follow this  
Whyzozerious

Abomination - Warcraft 3 Reforged

Posted (edited)

Abomination as Devourer

Model came from the game - Warcraft 3 Reforged by Blizzard Entertainment

Special thanks to RedBear for helping me with this mod and many other mods I've made. Please support him any way you can.

Model Conversion - RedBear

Visual Effects - Whyzozerious

FhxnhN5.jpg

Ability 01:

R5NZGXX.jpg

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zz8o1115mphhctc/resourcesAbomination.s2z/file

HOW TO INSTALL:

Move the downloaded file into (.s2z):
-Linux: /home/username/HoN/game/
-Windows 8/10: C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes of Newerth\game\

Mac:
1. Press Finder
2. Press Applications
3. Right click 'Heroes of Newerth', and press Show containing files
4. Open Game folder
5. Move file here

Edited by Whyzozerious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I deleted a bunch of posts here.
If you want to want to have this kind of "discussion" please use PMs and use threads for their topics.
Forums are open for everyone, if someone writes something you're not happy with - either report it, if it's against rules (e.g. spamming), ignore it or respond in a constructive manner.

9 hours ago, Manu311 said:

I deleted a bunch of posts here.
If you want to want to have this kind of "discussion" please use PMs and use threads for their topics.
Forums are open for everyone, if someone writes something you're not happy with - either report it, if it's against rules (e.g. spamming), ignore it or respond in a constructive manner.

Problem with that is the previous person who commented on my thread with something condescending that doesn't help isn't really against ToS. He wasn't being verbally abusive or anything, it came off as something ungrateful and people like him don't understand the lengths and hours I go through in making these mods. I expect constructive criticism when its needed but I do not want to hear someone spamming the same sentence on my threads crying for a feature that isn't needed when it already has one or doesn't need it. Mind you, these are completely free and I will never sell mods that came from other games and I'll create whatever I want that feels right. Yet, I have someone who's crying about a free mod that doesn't have a feature they expect that is already in the game or doesn't require it. I hope you understand where my frustration comes from.

• Sad 1