High ranked players leaving insta on picking phase cause they dislike team balance - How to report ?

Hi,

so i was playing today with a high ranked player who was instantaneouly leaving games on picking phase, was online afterwards and requed. Atleast we got the games remade. 

Is and how is that reportable? Can i make screenshots of that action, collect these and report?

Best Physiker 

Leaving is not reportable but instead tracked by leave percentage.

Imho 7% is way too high, but that's not for me to decide and probably won't change now, so I guess you can't do anything against it.

19 hours ago, Physiker said:

Hi,

so i was playing today with a high ranked player who was instantaneouly leaving games on picking phase, was online afterwards and requed. Atleast we got the games remade. 

Is and how is that reportable? Can i make screenshots of that action, collect these and report?

Best Physiker 

If match is remade nothing you can do about it, evidences are gone, a screenshot won't do much.
When you encouter this all you need is to look at his stats ( recent matches and rank ). If is high or any rank and in his recent matches are the same ( leave ) report him in section Feeding / Stats manipulation with right description, also report him after he got terminated ( to be sure he won't come back )

Leaving in matches at beginning means he wants to lose his rank and is an offence ( permanent suspension ) 

Edited by Sil3ntSh0t