Team doesn't pause yet reports for AFK

If you want to win game , you should pause for teammates , i had to go urgently afk for few mins ( this isn't a joke , cat started meowing so i had to let her downstairs or i have to risk getting her crap in my house ) , and came back after few mins ( i press hero to follow ally hero )

Literally max 5 mins of afk - players spamming report yet no pause out of 3 used. So basically your goal is report rather than to win game? Just saying.

Judges?

If you are legit afk 5 minutes you will be kicked by team vote, instead you right clicked another player, that is avoiding afk detection and that player who you followed you basically disabled him to play because he need to take "care" of you which is pretty annoying. If you won a game doesn't mean you are excused to be suspended ( if you were )

Nobody is forced to pause, that why is a No and Yes, it depends more on player choice ( to wait for you or not ), not forced.

Edited by Sil3ntSh0t

Going afk is not reportable. It's called avoiding afk detection for a reason. If you go afk, the worst thing that can happen is you getting kicked. If you however, follow a teammate while afk or occasionally moving to reset the afk timer, it is considered griefing and you will be banned.