application or admin

Hello my name is Frédéric I am French, 54 years old. I congratulate you for your fine work on coding and scripting, I myself am passionate about computers ... I come to you to offer you free of charge my candidacy as Moderator or Admin within the game not in the Why in the game ... simply to help if necessary and also to uphold the ethics of the game because unfortunately there are always valiant people who insult or have inappropriate pseudonyms. It would be wise to have several Moderator in the games to observe and intervene if inappropriate remarks are written. You should know that many players do not know how to report these attacks or ask for help. I would be very happy to be able to bring all my experience and to make known again + this wonderful game. My nickname is: amisunivers and I am available almost every day my email address = fred01100mart@outlook.fr
Thank you, hoping to finally make me useful. Take care of all of you. Yours, frédéric.

Hello Frédéric,

if you want to become a GM you can apply here.

Since the GMs are handling tons of applications, it will take a time for your application to get reviewed.

I don't know if the developers are in need of moderators right now.

Bon soir.

• Like 1

I think this can be a troll post .The account was created in April. He played only one game, in which he dced after his first death ?
Or maybe it is not, there is also that option always

Edited by doctornik