Account suspended for no reason

Hello, I am currently sitting in Swedens biggest internet cafe. I played  HoN  today at home without any issues at all. Now me and my friends have planned  the day to come in and play and nobody can login. Why  is my question? I have played  this game since 11 years back without any  issues or complains at all, if u have banned the whole IP-subnet of inferno online here  in Stockholm it's  a big mistake that needs to get solved as soon as possible. I want to enjoy the game the last few months it has left. I forgot to mention that my account is not even banned and still the message about "account suspended" shows up. Is there anybody that could help me fast with this issue please?

Regards.

Edited by inmyzone92

I lifted the suspension, thanks for letting us know.

We have no real way of knowing if such a location corresponds to an internet cafe or not. However, players who play at the cafe who break the rules still aren't safe from getting permanently banned if they break the rules.

Now is not the time to break the rules as HoN's service is being shut down soon. Please be respectful & remind the other players you see there to be respectful.

To be on the safe side, I will suspend the remainder of the accounts that belong to you, to ensure you aren't one of those griefers. I will keep your inthezone92 account unsuspended.

Edited by ElementUser