*Keep HON Going* Community should support

Hello,

Is there anyway we would be able to keep HON going at a frozen state where we will not apply any changes. How much funding would be required to keep a single US server going. I have several friends that are willing to contribute funds to somehow keep HON alive, we would need figures. @ElementUser

4 hours ago, amun`ra said:

Hello,

Is there anyway we would be able to keep HON going at a frozen state where we will not apply any changes. How much funding would be required to keep a single US server going. I have several friends that are willing to contribute funds to somehow keep HON alive, we would need figures. @ElementUser

You should ask garena if possible

I tried contacting Garena in a few ways, but if you hit the outer shell of their company representatives I can already tell you that it's not going to lead anywhere.

You need to either actually know someone from Garena that has any influence on the matter at hand, or manage to get your request/information/message across to a person of power there. This is personally beyond my abilities, so I raise a white flag and hope there will be something in the future that will change the course of things for the better.

HoN closing down is sad, but you know, life moves on and there are other things to do in the end.

Edited by Lunarios