I'm 35. I just came back to HON after 10 years...

.. and very pathetically, HON is still my fav MOBA (LOL is also solid, so is Dota 1).

DOTA 2 is so fucking ugly, boring, and empty that I never managed to play it for more than 50 hours.

I have 1000-1500 on HON.

The best MOBA will shut down while garbage dota 2 will live at the very least till Gabe Newell dies and sells Valve (so 20+ years), isn't that funny?

RIP HON 2009-2022.

12 minutes ago, twoscoopsREE said:

4FfDT4B.png

This is what dota 1 looks like. You're not feeling well if you think this looks better than dota 2.

Bruh mods exist like WAR3 REBIRTH, they make war3 look so good, destroying war3 refunded.

Inform yourself before doing unnecessary flame dawg

27 minutes ago, DeathSphere said:

Bruh mods exist like WAR3 REBIRTH, they make war3 look so good, destroying war3 refunded.

Inform yourself before doing unnecessary flame dawg

Didn't even flame you. That's literally how most people think they should play WC3's dota, so you're not making much of an argument. If the majority of the community is introduced to dated graphics, the game will inevitably not grow its playerbase. Not to mention issues with obtaining a copy of the game through legitimate means in the first place.

Also arguing that Dota 2 looks bad is some kind of mental disorder. It doesn't, it looks great. And it isn't boring either. You'd have to be living down some serious delusions to claim fucking LEAGUE. OF. LEGENDS. of all games is a solid game compared to Dota 2.

15 hours ago, twoscoopsREE said:

Also arguing that Dota 2 looks bad is some kind of mental disorder. It doesn't, it looks great. And it isn't boring either. You'd have to be living down some serious delusions to claim fucking LEAGUE. OF. LEGENDS. of all games is a solid game compared to Dota 2.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.