Weird error, but not sure how I fixed It?

I got the following error after configuring another slackware x86_64 and downloading the Mac & Linux Clients - Unofficial Downloads

bash-5.1$ ./hon-x86_64
warning: The VAD has been replaced by a hack pending a complete rewrite
libGL error: failed to create drawable
libGL error: failed to create drawable
X Error of failed request:  GLXBadContext
  Major opcode of failed request:  152 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  26 (X_GLXMakeContextCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  104
  Current serial number in output stream:  104

After searching possible causes for the error found applications like steam used 32-libs and had similar errors:

Steam uses 32 bits libraries (i386) and you don't have them. In my case, I have nvidia 390 driver, so I installed libnvidia-gl-390:i386 package and it solved the problem. In your case, since you have nvidia 430 driver, this should solve the issue for you:

So I thought It could be related and installed the 32-bit compatibility (multilibs) just in case but It didn't worked either.

After reading the console.log on the home user directory:

Vid: [17:09:26] Vid mode 1: Display: VGA-0, Width: 1360, Height: 768, Bpp: 24, Refresh rate: 60
Vid: [17:09:26] Vid mode 2: Display: VGA-0, Width: 1280, Height: 768, Bpp: 24, Refresh rate: 60

I tried switching my desktop resolution from 1360x768 into 1280x720 and the game started.

After the client updated now I'm able to run the game on my initial desktop resolution.

~ When I'm able to, I'll try to use Manu311updated (Nov 2nd) flatpak instead.

Just making a post In case someone else got a similar error trying to run the linux dep client and to figure out what could be the original issue.