Why are we not allowed to leave 4 vs 5 game from the beggining?

I played 4 vs 5 game where i dominated first 30mins , but due to 4 vs 5 and our carry going defensive item , we just didn't have enough damage later on and we lost.

Really pathetic game that makes me want to grief so hard out of frustration. Fix this ? Why should i waste time?

I believe you can't leave before two other allies have left. It says so on the screen. Something like "Your team mates have abandoned you. You can now leave the game without increasing your leave percent."

I think 3 makes sense. I like the idea of "forcing" 4 people to play the game or suffer the consequences as many 4v5s are winnable. I would feel really bad if I knew I could carry the game and then 2 other people disagree and leave because it's free if one other leaves. 3v5 is definitely not usually winnable. 

Yeah, it got changed a while ago, forgot in which patch exactly (but you can search up in the patch history file in your game folder). 

That system message is outdated indeed and probably, as stated above, it's left like that to encourage people to still try 4v5