Attempt to buy HoN

Hi guys, how much would HoN actually be worth at this point. Me and couple of my friends will unite our forces and we are ready to bid in the region of 15000 american dollars $.

If anybody from staff members has a contact with any garena members, please tell them that we are willing to negotiate for the price of HoN as we don't want our favourite game to die. 😕

Best regards

Hey, 

while it's a noble gesture trying to buy it, I think you are far off the price. If Garena wants to sell it (which I doubt if they haven't already), the number would be far higher. You might add two 0's and I still don't think it would be sufficient. 

3 minutes ago, hegelsohn said:

Hey, 

while it's a noble gesture trying to buy it, I think you are far off the price. If Garena wants to sell it (which I doubt if they haven't already), the number would be far higher. You might add two 0's and I still don't think it would be sufficient. 

where can I find contacts of garena officials anyway

26 minutes ago, GafReggin said:

Hi guys, how much would HoN actually be worth at this point. Me and couple of my friends will unite our forces and we are ready to bid in the region of 15000 american dollars $.

Congratulation on the first person posting some amount I actually believe they actually have (no sarcasm!)

But I think hegelsohn is correct, companies as big as Garena wouldn't sell anything below 7 digits.

14 minutes ago, GafReggin said:

where can I find contacts of garena officials anyway

I guess in theory you can just contact Customer Support of Garena (easy googling: https://www.garena.sg/support/ or the one for HoN directly: https://sg.support.garena.com/article/hon/game (thought Idk if they are even watching those tickets 🤷‍♂️)). But unless you throw some proof to them that you could spend a couple of millions, they'll probably not forward you to anyone in the position to save or sell HoN.

Edited by Manu311

Actually garena support can't help you at all with that xD
S2 sold HoN's IP to Garena for moree than 40 Million USD!
It's IP only increased in worth with every product added and even more so as it's assets are being used in Arena of Valor, THE most played MOBA world wide (although most players are from Asian Regions xD).
You can easily double those 40 Million (even if HoN itself is not worth that amount any more).

spacer.png

1 hour ago, MerryHONmas said:

Actually garena support can't help you at all with that xD
S2 sold HoN's IP to Garena for moree than 40 Million USD!
It's IP only increased in worth with every product added and even more so as it's assets are being used in Arena of Valor, THE most played MOBA world wide (although most players are from Asian Regions xD).
You can easily double those 40 Million (even if HoN itself is not worth that amount any more).

I wasn't aware of HoN's assets used in arena of valor, I'll need to check into that!

Oh wow. That's indeed true. 

Well then our only chance is to get a license from Garena allowing us to use HoN. 

It would be interesting to know how much money per month it takes to keep HoN servers online for the remaining players

Edited by Netzpatron