Spread love, not rude words

Please guys, even tho HoN is closing relatively soon, your words can still hurt. Please don't be racists in the game and then say "we don't care, HoN is shutting down soon". Because your actions might ruin someone's day or at very least make somebody mad for a short time.

Same goes for griefing... as you soon won't be able to create any new accounts, please don't grief. Try to enjoy HoN while you can and be friendly.

Next to all this, especially don't be racist towards asians that operate in garena, those people probably have some other plans and refuse to sell HoN rights to anybody.

Now to finish off this, thanks to all the staff members who kept this game alive, even tho I hated it when it got more casual at around the start of 4.0, but regardless, 12-13 years is a long time and everything has it's expire date, so let's just have some fun while we can

best regards from West Germany, and see you around

cant agree more. hate racism with all myself, stupid ignorant peple.

Found so many turk haters that almost made me uninstall.

Not to mention all that homophobia. I have many gays frends and they nice. Also forgive me if wrong but isn't @Saphirez gay? he is really nice person so why hate?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wejaggin said:

cant agree more. hate racism with all myself, stupid ignorant peple.

Found so many turk haters that almost made me uninstall.

Not to mention all that homophobia. I have many gays frends and they nice. Also forgive me if wrong but isn't @Saphirez gay? he is really nice person so why hate?

Perhaps he is, but to me... all the people are the same to me, so I respect everybody equally

How long have you been in HoN game community? HoN is the worst game community Ive ever seen, full of racism, cursing words and insulting language. 

What do you expect? This is human, HoN is the place for those society losers to release their darkest shadeness. 

Br, Rus, Aussie, black ..... they are all the insulted ones in HoN. 

Again, they really dont care whether HoN is going to shut down or not. They can find another game. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, h0nk1llers said:

How long have you been in HoN game community? HoN is the worst game community Ive ever seen, full of racism, cursing words and insulting language. 

What do you expect? This is human, HoN is the place for those society losers to release their darkest shadeness. 

Again, they really dont care whether HoN is going to shut down or not. They can find another game. 

As soon as you tell someone where you're from they will find something. There's always some insult bad enough to be yelled in written form 😉 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/22/2021 at 7:52 PM, h0nK1llers said:

Well that's the internet, not just HoN lol

19 hours ago, BlazeArdent said:

Well that's the internet, not just HoN lol

Why did it went this far though rmm in hon has been a horrible experience 90% of player's I've interact with not even trying to play the game teamwork and communication most of the time is non existent even now at the end ud think that ppl would chill and enjoy the game but no i get a rq almost every game

3 hours ago, Deadlycr1t said:

Why did it went this far though rmm in hon has been a horrible experience 90% of player's I've interact with not even trying to play the game teamwork and communication most of the time is non existent even now at the end ud think that ppl would chill and enjoy the game but no i get a rq almost every game

For the most part its just that the horrible player are way more vocal and if you have 6 decent people in your game and 3 horrible ones, you'll remember that game as completely horrible. From my experience no where near 90% are problematic players - more like 10-15% (which still means you'll have at least one in most games).

As for rage-quits, that's more because of the penalty system which becomes worthless if the penalty is no longer existing. I mean what's the thread of "you won't be able to play the game for 3 month" if you can't play it anyways after the next 3 weeks or "if you reach 5% leave percentage" if you practically can't reach 5% anymore in the next few weeks. It's sad, but sadly nothing can be done about it 😞.

19 hours ago, Manu311 said:

For the most part its just that the horrible player are way more vocal and if you have 6 decent people in your game and 3 horrible ones, you'll remember that game as completely horrible. From my experience no where near 90% are problematic players - more like 10-15% (which still means you'll have at least one in most games).

As for rage-quits, that's more because of the penalty system which becomes worthless if the penalty is no longer existing. I mean what's the thread of "you won't be able to play the game for 3 month" if you can't play it anyways after the next 3 weeks or "if you reach 5% leave percentage" if you practically can't reach 5% anymore in the next few weeks. It's sad, but sadly nothing can be done about it 😞.

Im not only talking about toxic players griefers and trolls also ruin the experience

1 minute ago, Manu311 said:

"Everything that requires non-self-hostable servers comes to an end eventually" 😄

Hopefully we got a software engineering geek among HoN fandom who would invest effort into finding a way to host HoN privately. I m seeing old unpopular games that got discontinued and now they're revived with private projects and f2p also (examples: Project Blackout/Point Blank (owned by Garena btw), S4 League and Street Gears)

• Like 1